Technical Support Specialist
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs SUVODA SOFTWARE active
View all jobs Technical Support Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
At Suvoda, we focus on just one thing: fusing exceptional service with the most advanced Interactive Response Technology (IRT/IWRS) for randomization and trial supply management.Requirements
• BS in a Computer Science, Physical Sciences OR equivalent relevant experience
• Experience providing application support for complex software products & Troubleshoot skills
• Experience with creating and executing SQL scripts, and working with SQL Server
• Good knowledge of Database (Theory & Design)
• Prior experience in the healthcare, life sciences, or related, regulated field preferred
• Strong Computer-operating skills
• Customer focused, with a pro-active and responsive approach.
Nice to have:
• Experience with programming languages is a plus.
• Exposure to Windows (Unix based systems) is a plus.
• Able to communicate effectively in technical terms and on a business level.
• Highly self-motivated, able to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
• Able to influence and build rapport with colleagues and customers.
• Effective teamwork skills.
• Able to work independently as well as part of a cross functional team.
• Sound analytical, organizational and planning skills.
• Someone who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• A team player who puts the success of the team first
• Motivated by helping clients and find satisfaction in helping to resolve the issues of others
• A fast learner that leverages core talents and skills rapidly in new and complex environments
• An analytical thinker who is energized by delving into complex problems
• A resourceful problem-solver who seeks out effective and efficient solutions
• Even keeled, not easily ruffled under pressure
• Savvy with technology.
Basic responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• Provide technical support to system users in multiple countries via the telephone and email
• Perform technical troubleshooting and research on customer reported issues and identify appropriate resolutions within the required timeframe based on issue priority
• Troubleshoot product issues or problems with the IRT system delivered for a study
• Create and/or review SQL scripts required for database updates
• Work with other team members to ensure optimized and timely solutions in compliance with clinical and regulatory requirements.
Benefits and what we offer:
• Supplemental healthcare coverage
• Paid lunch in the office
• Monthly company sponsored events
• Central office location
• Possibility to work remote
• Personal career path, the possibility to develop and access the next levels
• The chance to actually make an impact and change the world
• Great team and work environment – we have fun while working.