International Speaker: Dirk Bansch - Emotional Intelligence: the competitive advantage for your career start
Dirk will talk about:
Comfort zone - Do the things that your emotions tell you not to do
Self-awareness - Understanding your weaknesses can be your greatest strength
Empathy - Creating the emotional climate around you
Self management - Being at your best when things go wrong
Social skills - Being likeable is nearly half the battle
Cosmin Alexandru - Start-Up Your Idea
Vom reveni cu detalii.
Everyday LEADERSHIP - Inspirational Conference I:
Ioana Mihailescu, Director Customer Operations, Vodafone Romania
Alexandru Chirita, Country Sales Director, Bosch Power Tools Division
Networking Career Corner - Meet the company representatives @ Booths Area: JTI Ro., Philips, Vodafone Ro, KPMG, Microsoft, Telekom Ro., Unilever, Ursus Breweries, Coca-Cola HBC Ro, Bosch Ro., Groupe Renault Romania.
Vei putea discuta direct cu reprezentantii companiilor: JTI Ro., Philips, Vodafone Ro., KPMG, Microsoft, Telekom Ro., Unilever, Ursus Breweries, Coca-Cola HBC Ro, Bosch Ro., Groupe Renault Romania.
Everyday LEADERSHIP - Inspirational Conference II
Veronica Mircea - Marketing Leader, Personal Health South, Philips
James Simmons - GM SCE BU, Unilever
JTI Romania Workshop
• JTI. Who we are and what we stand for
• Brand management. Expectations vs Reality
• Brand building. One step at a time
• Maximizing opportunities
• How we do digital and events
• Is it for YOU?
Facilitator: Rodica Boldeanu, Brand Manager, JTI Romania
Vodafone Romania Workshop - Self-leadership for a lean career start
What to expect:
• Find out more about the plenty of challenges you face at the beginning of your career, learning from our graduates’ personal experiences;
• Afterwards, with the help of our HR specialists, find the most constructive approaches to kick-start your career.
Laura Martin – Consultant Learning & Development
Alexandra Rotaru-Jilavu – Talent Management Consultant
Mihaela Moise – Graduate Resourcing Lead
Philips Workshop - Philips Handsticks – how to build a new category?
Interested to see how you need to prepare the successful launch of a new product on the market?
Join the Philips interactive workshop to find out how we can always find a way to make life better for our consumers, by delivering to them meaningful innovation. We will do this by discussing and working on a case study for one of our exciting products, the Philips Handsticks, looking at the core elements of a marketing campaign:
• How you can identify the most suitable target audience for a new product.
• How to set the right objectives for a campaign.
• What are the most relevant messages across different stages of the consumer decision journey.
Facilitator: Emma Coman, Marketing Manager, Philips
Meet-up Session with KPMG, Microsoft, Unilever, Ursus Breweries
Alexandru Vrancianu - University Recruiter, Microsoft Romania
Marinela Barbulescu - HR Lead USCE, Unilever
Anca Onutan - HR BP Marketing& Support Functions, Ursus Breweries
Business Game - Trust or Bust powered by Universum Events
Trust or Bust este o activitate interactiva si amuzanta ce se desfasoara intr-o lume a unui aeroport international si prin care participantii, in echipe, isi asuma roluri de pasageri si functionari vamali care urmaresc sa detecteze articolele de contrabanda.
Prin acest joc, iti poti dezvolta abilitatile de comunicare, de negociere, de intelegere a expresiilor faciale si vei invata sa iei decizii pentru a identifica mai usor adevarul sau inselatoria.
Intra intr-o lume de simulare a unor experiente constructive pentru dezvoltarea ta!
Everyday LEADERSHIP - Inspirational Conference III
Irina Ionescu, Public Affairs & Communication Manager, Coca-Cola HBC - Leadership si inteligenta emotionala – what’s in it for me?
Nicolas Mahler, CFO, Telekom Romania
Everyday LEADERSHIP - Inspirational Conference IV
Alexandra Velescu – Manager, A.T.Kearney
Valentin Jipa - Directorul Executiv Renault Servicii Romania, Groupe Renault Romania
Unilever Workshop - Join us and accept the Magnum challenge! Help us to build the brands of the future
For 1,5 h you will have the chance to be part of a strategical team who will craft the Purpose of our beloved Magnum Ice Cream Brand. We invite you to be creative, think of something that you have not seen before.
Mihail Stefan - Senior Key Account Manager Discounters
Cristina Brindusoiu - Category Manager Home & Hygiene South Central Europe
Ursus Breweries Workshop - Brewing creativity into leading brands: How to bring great brands to life
In this interactive workshop we will explore how to bring great brands to life. Using the iconic Ursus brand as reference, we will discuss, debate and practice:
• What is the model for building exciting brands
• What is an insight, how do you find it and how do you use it
• Why and how does a brand purpose help
Facilitators: Stefan Teodorescu- Marketing Strategy& Capability Director
Coca-Cola HBC Ro. Workshop - Excellence in persuasive selling. How to. Tips & Tricks.
Join us on November 24th at Top Talents and develop your persuasive selling skills with the help of our leaders. You will get valuable information, tips & tricks and you will solve an excercise together with our trainers.
Meet-up Session with JTI, Philips, Vodafone
JTI Romania - Brindusa Andrei, Recruitment & Talent Management Manager
Vodafone Romania - Alina Manole, Manager, Talent & Resourcing
KPMG Workshop - 5 Lands Journey with KPMG
We are living the fourth industrial revolution, our world is changing faster than at any time in human history and so is the future of work. In this new reality, if we wish to stay relevant for the labor market, we all need to ensure we have the right mindset and the right set of skills for success in the new era of work.
Join us on 23 November to discover this new set of competencies through the story of the 5 Lands and let’s start a new development journey together!
The workshop at a glance:
• EQ Land – emotional intelligence – have we trained this „muscle” yet?
• The Mindset Land – what is the right mindset for success in the 21st century?
• The Artgineer Land – discovering the whole brain super-power
• Sustainability Land – how can we be successful on the long term? Not only today or next year, but also in 30 years from now on.
• I21 Land – what do these all mean to me?
Facilitators: Claudia Stan – Senior Manager, People Services & Raluca Frățilă – HR Business Advisor
Microsoft Workshop - How Microsoft protects your Apple and Android devices
• A small introduction for Intune, a cloud-based service that helps enable your workforce to be productive while keeping your corporate data protected.
• In Real World, threads are around us at every step and your private data is important and must be protected. Microsoft is your trusted ally in the fight to protect your information;
Facilitators: Mihai-Lucian Androne, Support Escalation Engineer, Microsoft
Radu Pascal, Support Escalation Engineer, Microsoft