IT Infrastructure Support Specialist - IT (TM)
Working as an IT Infrastructure Support Specialist, you will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the IT Infrastructure platforms and services provided to the fastest growing Business Area of Continental. You will engage directly with the customer to solve problems and complaints, use monitoring systems to pro-actively identify and fix issues. In projects you will be supporting implementations of globally distributed systems and cloud services. Your work as an IT Infrastructure Support Specialist will include:
* Trouble Ticket and Change Request handling through its whole lifecycle for a globally distributed IT Infrastructure;
* 1st and occasionally 2nd level technical support and analysis of issues reported by the business;
* Resolving technical IT Infrastructure related problems for Storage systems, High Performance Computing, Virtual Desktop Infrastructure and Wide Area Network;
* Execution of routine system administration tasks, configurations, incorporation of patches, bug fixes and upgrades;
* Incident monitoring, incident handling and incident escalations;
* Cloud Backup and Archive handling;
* Participation in On-Call/On-Duty rotation model.
This is what it takes to be a successful IT Infrastructure Support Specialist:
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar field/comparable qualification or vocational education with relevant professional experience;
* Understanding of, or experience within the field of Information Technology, preferably hands-on experience in Storage, Compute, Virtualization, Network, and Cloud (AWS, Azure);
* Good understanding of operating systems (Windows, Linux);
* Ability to multi-task and work under high pressure, work both independently, and as a member of the team;
* Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills;
* Positive attitude and willingness to work in a global team with different cultures;
* Ability to work on weekends, public holidays and during the night;
* ITIL Foundation certified (preferred);
* Willingness to travel, also internationally;
* Fluent in English (spoken and written).
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.