HMI Design Developer CES - TSR
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Continental active.
Vezi toate job-urile HMI Design Developer CES - TSR active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Automotive Group with its three divisions Chassis & Safety (sales of approx. €8.4 billion in 2015, roughly 40.000 employees), Powertrain (sales of approx. €7.1 billion in 2015, roughly 35,400 employees) and Interior (sales of approx. €8.2 billion in 2015, roughly 40,500 employees) achieved sales of approximately €23.7 billion in 2015. The Automotive Group is present in more than 170 locations worldwide. As a partner to the automotive and commercial vehicle industry, it develops and produces innovative products and systems for a modern automotive future in which cars provide individual mobility and driving pleasure consistent with driving safety, environmental responsibility, and cost-efficiency.
Since 2006, Continental Engineering Services (CES) has been a globally operating company, offering engineering services. CES develop new products through a 'clean sheet of paper' approach and as a subsidiary of Continental AG, also modify tested high-volume components from the Continental AG product portfolio. CES has diversified from the automotive sector into other industry sectors, including aerospace, agriculture, medical, marine and rail transport engineering, allowing them to benefit from our technological expertise. The segment "Interior Electronic Functions" within CES develops embedded system solutions for all interior functions in all kinds of vehicles:
* Instrument Clusters, Head Up Displays;
* Haptic Controls;
* Driver monitoring cameras / Gesture recognition;
* Connected car components (Head units, Telematic gateways and Antennas, Remote diagnostics) / Android / iOS development;
* Convenient driving components (Seating and door control devices, Body Control Modules, Climate controls, Access systems);
* Remote diagnostics. As HMI Design Developer your responsibilities will be:
* Develop software products, according to customer software requirements;
* Design and development of complex HMI;
* Debugging and error analysis;
* Implementation of module, integration and unit tests;
* Writing accompanying documentation.
* Completed studies in computer science or other technically oriented studies;
* Good knowledge in Object Oriented Programming (C++);
* Knowledge in embedded C;
* Knowledge in Altia, Q;
* Fluency in English in spoken and written;
* Initiative and result orientation;
* Good analytical skills;
* Strong teamwork and creativity. We are looking forward to meeting you!
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.