Quality Engineer (Tires Division)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Continental active.
Vezi toate job-urile Quality Engineer (Tires Division) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Concernul Continental AG este unul dintre furnizorii de top ai industriei auto din lume. În calitate de furnizor de sisteme de frânare, sisteme și componente pentru trenuri de rulare și sasiuri, instrumente, soluții de informare și divertisment, electronică auto, pneuri și produse tehnice din elastomeri, Continental contribuie în mod constant la un plus de siguranță în trafic și la protecția climei la nivel global. De asemenea, Continental este un partener în comunicarea auto interconectată.
With sales of €40.5 billion in 2016, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 227,000 employees in 56 countries. The Tire Division currently has 24 production and development locations worldwide. While the Continental premium tire brand is clearly focused on leading safety performance, the broad brand portfolio and product range offer solutions for most of the market segments. Continuous investments in R&D make a major contribution to cost-effective and ecologically efficient mobility.
* Responsible for the implementation and application of the Quality Management System in the designated area of responsibility
* Supports the identification of manufacturing and quality issues affecting product quality
* Performs internal process audits on a regular basis
* Daily, monthly and yearly analysis of the scrap figures and corrective actions.
* Issues work instructions for the material check, specifications, control plans and procedures
* Manages different quality processes for continuous improvement
* Technical University degree
* Quality tools and process optimization knowledge
* Previous work experience in manufacturing industry
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel - advanced level)
* Excellent communication skills
* English language skills, at least intermediate level
* Results oriented person, with focus on quality
* Problem solving abilities and innovative approach
* Flexible working schedule
* Personal development programs & trainings
* Complete package of medical services
* Meal Vouchers & canteen in the location with discounts
* International work environment and travelling opportunities
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.