Team Leader for System Engineering (I BS) - Iasi
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Team Leader for System Engineering (I BS) - Iasi active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
Concernul Continental AG este unul dintre furnizorii de top ai industriei auto din lume. În calitate de furnizor de sisteme de frânare, sisteme și componente pentru trenuri de rulare și sasiuri, instrumente, soluții de informare și divertisment, electronică auto, pneuri și produse tehnice din elastomeri, Continental contribuie în mod constant la un plus de siguranță în trafic și la protecția climei la nivel global. De asemenea, Continental este un partener în comunicarea auto interconectată.
With sales of €40.5 billion in 2016, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 220,000 employees in 56 countries. Information management in and beyond the vehicle is at the very heart of the Interior division. The product portfolio for different types of vehicles includes: instrument clusters, multifunctional and head-up displays, control units, access control and tire-information systems, radios, infotainment systems, input devices, control panels, climate control units, software, cockpits as well as services and solutions for telematics and Intelligent Transportation Systems. The Interior division employs more than 43,000 people worldwide and generated sales of approximately €8.3 billion in 2016.
We are looking for a charismatic and energetic personality, who is willing to join a great management team in the pursuit of conquering the future together. It is necessary that you find excitement and satisfaction in other people's accomplishments. Your role will be to lead a team of about 10 system engineers which ensure delivering of high quality solutions for our customers.
The system engineering team includes roles as requirements engineer, project engineer for safety, function developer and system architect. You will report to the Group Leader and you will be part of an international matrix structure.
Ideally, you will:
* Allocate incoming work along the team, existing resources and sets up priorities in order to meet upcoming / ongoing tasks and have balanced workload;
* Organize appropriate training of employees in order to continuously improve their level of technical know-how;
* Maintain the team strategy and employees roadmaps;
* Technical support for the team members in their assignments;
* Ensure continuous assignments for own team;
* Identify opportunities for new assignment opportunities;
* Perform periodical evaluation for team members;
* Be accountable for team's product quality;
* Implement working procedures in order to implement quality standard;
* Manage available resources (equipment, boards);
* Evaluate the necessary roles and define adequate system project team organization;
* Ensure cross-functional communication / cooperation and information flow within the team and with teams abroad;
* Ensure proper integration and work flow for the team members within the project structure;
* Contribute to project implementation by taking a role of System Expert.
*Excellent planning and organizing abilities; Prior experience of project leading
*Ability to take decisions based on limited amount of information
*Excellent understanding of technical challenges;
*Experience in embedded systems development at all levels, including software, hardware, testing
*Deep knowledge of system development processes and quality standards
*Knowledge of project management principles;
*Excellent communication and presentation skills;
*Excellent negotiation skills
*Brilliant command of mentoring skills
Would be a plus:
*Initiative, dedication, attention to detail
*Efficient work style and good coordination skills;
*Ability to flexibly handle tasks;
*Networking skills in organization and outside
*Sound communication and presentation skills
*Lighting control products knowledge
* Functional Safety Management knowledge
At Interior Body & Security, we make individual mobility more comfortable, reliable, connected and safer. Adding new value via our dedicated people is our driving force. We are the leading system integrator and provider of Body & Security functions and solutions.
What we offer:
* We have a strong team culture, everybody is working toward the same goals;
* Constant focus on Innovation to drive the best results for business;
* You can benefit of an already established Integration Program in a Professional, Young & Dynamic Team; * Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Professional Development Opportunities, as there are many ways to contribute;
* Continental offers equal opportunities to all its employees;
* Health & Wellness benefits;
* Possibility of Home office and Flexibility in line with your job responsibilities;
* Foreign Language classes offered by the company;
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* You can use Relocation Bonus (for non-Iasi Resident).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.