Supplier Quality Engineer-Manufacturing TSR
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Continental active.
Vezi toate job-urile Supplier Quality Engineer-Manufacturing TSR active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Productie active pe Hipo.ro
Concernul Continental AG este unul dintre furnizorii de top ai industriei auto din lume. În calitate de furnizor de sisteme de frânare, sisteme și componente pentru trenuri de rulare și sasiuri, instrumente, soluții de informare și divertisment, electronică auto, pneuri și produse tehnice din elastomeri, Continental contribuie în mod constant la un plus de siguranță în trafic și la protecția climei la nivel global. De asemenea, Continental este un partener în comunicarea auto interconectată.
With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Automotive Group with its three divisions Chassis & Safety (sales of approx. €8.4 billion in 2015, roughly 40.000 employees), Powertrain (sales of approx. €7.1 billion in 2015, roughly 35,400 employees) and Interior (sales of approx. €8.2 billion in 2015, roughly 40,500 employees) achieved sales of approximately €23.7 billion in 2015. The Automotive Group is present in more than 170 locations worldwide. As a partner to the automotive and commercial vehicle industry, it develops and produces innovative products and systems for a modern automotive future in which cars provide individual mobility and driving pleasure consistent with driving safety, environmental responsibility, and cost-efficiency.
* Participation in the cross-functional supplier selection and sourcing process;
* Mechanical suppliers tracking and evaluation;
* Mechanical technical process understanding;
* Definition of corrective Actions and Monitoring of Effectiveness;
* Supplier Quality Performance Rating (strategic & operational), Tracking and Reporting;
* Support the continuous improvement process of all supplier quality related processes, guidelines and tools by internal audits, on site assessments, benchmarking and best practice sharing programs;
* Problem solving.
* Frequently used tools: MS Office, SAP, Continental Internal Tools (NPP, PCN Tool, APQP, etc.).
* A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* English - advanced;
* Automotive Quality Standards knowledge - advanced;
* Manufacturing process knowledge - advanced;
* Negotiation knowledge - advanced;
* Quality tools and methods (SPC, MSA, 8D, Reliability, DOE, FMEA, FTA, etc.) - advanced.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.