43% dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
Global Finance Transformation Manager
|Nivel job:||peste 5 ani experienta|
Allianz Services is proud to serve and be part of Allianz Group, one of the world's leading insurers and asset managers. Our strong global footprint, with around 5500 employees located across eight countries and four continents, enables us to unlock the full potential towards driving a superior client experience within Allianz Group.
We are Actuaries, Business Analysts, Finance Experts, Consulting Managers, HR People, Communication Professionals; Operation Engineers and Insurers; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers.
Our people are what matter most, rooted in our values, and we strive to continuously evolve, improve, and create a superior client experience while contributing successfully to the transformation of Allianz. Caring actively for the environment, for people, and for our customers is what makes us a great place to work and together we are shaping a better and more caring tomorrow.
We are seeking for a Global Finance Transformation Manager to join our Global Financial Business Services team responsible to drive standardization, harmonization and continuous optimization of Finance processes, methods, and tools & applications across existing/ new customer engagements and local Deliver Hubs. The Global Finance Transformation Manager is responsible to design and apply a consistent framework for the design/ build, implementation, and quality of a globally integrated end-to-end solution, following an industrialized platform approach. The Global Finance Transformation Expert will work in an ever-changing environment where every day brings new challenges and new opportunities.
- Drives and accelerates the Financial Business Services transformation program, and closely monitors progress and impact
- Drives harmonization and standardization of Financial Business Services processes, methods, and underlying tools & applications across existing/ new Financial Business Services engagements and local Deliver Centers
- Provides a unified framework for the design/ build, implementation, ramp-up and continuous improvement of a globally integrated Finance Shared Services, following an industrialized platform approach (incl. continuous improvement & innovation of services)
- Facilitates and accelerates Finance process transformation: Robotization > Automation > Industrialization > Digitization
- Ensures usage/ implementation of structured Advanced Business and Data Analytics @ Finance Shared Services; incl. facilitation of Process Mining @ Finance
- Responsible for market screening, understand Allianz Operating Entity needs, define Operating Entity specific approach for global service line (with support of Allianz Services | Customer Solutions & Account Management team). Responsible for best practice research, recommendations and implementations.
- Coordinates and drives Financial Business Services Up-skilling Initiative/ Global Finance Training Academy (in close collaboration with global/ local People Experience Teams)
- Supports the Financial Business Services Executive Team in in developing and implementing the Global FBS strategy & agenda
- Strong academic background
- Experience in working in global teams
- Experience in working in agile global project organizations
- Strong technical skills in relevant Finance Shared Services process & services domains (e.g. S2P, Q2C, R2R, FP&A)
- Experience working on Power Point, analyzing data and presenting to senior management
- Process improvement and innovation oriented
- Fluent in English, good communication skills (German or another European Language is a plus)
- Previous experience in the Finance Shared Services delivery organization is a plus
Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
- Fixed salary compensation along with fixed benefits.
- Flexible benefits that can be individually customized, so that they best suit your needs.
Fixed Benefits - We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal wellbeing and professional growth.
- Additional vacation days (work tenure, Allianz tenure, special events, Paid day for child medical check-up)
- Rewards and Recognition Program (Team Excellence Award, Anniversary Awards, Above & Beyond Awards, Thank you for your contribution!)
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses)
- International Certifications (Agile, Lean Six Sigma, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.)
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Employee Referral Program
- Exclusive Deals & Discounts
- Share Purchase Plan
- Allowances for special events (Birth of a child, Losing a Family Member)
- Parking lot (office parking spaces available via reservation systems)
- Open cafeteria on each floor (coffee, tea, water, fruits)
- Relaxation areas (on each floor) & Gaming area
FlexiBenefits - We care about the performance of our employees and we know it can only be reached by ensuring your proper work-life balance.
- Medical services
- Private pension
- Internal Tourism
- Smart Experiences
- Meal Tickets
- Transportation vouchers
- Cultural events
- Gifts and giveaways
Raporteaza eroarea la