- Company profile
- TUR VR
- Allianz in the world
- Who are we looking for
- Meet our people
- What do we offer
- CSR Projects
Allianz Services is proud to serve and be part of Allianz Group, one of the world's leading insurers and asset managers. Our strong global footprint, with around 4500 employees located across eight countries and four continents, enables us to unlock the full potential towards driving a superior client experience within Allianz Group.
We are Actuaries, Business Analysts, Finance Experts, Consulting Managers, HR People, Communication Professionals; Operation Engineers and Insurers; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers.
Our people are what matter most, rooted in our values, and we strive to continuously evolve, improve, and create a superior client experience while contributing successfully to the transformation of Allianz. Caring actively for the environment, for people, and for our customers is what makes us a great place to work and together we are shaping a better and more caring tomorrow.
Join us, Let`s care for tomorrow.
Allianz operates as an international insurer on almost every continent. We have deep roots in our home market: Western, Northern & Southern Europe. In Central & Eastern Europe and Asia Pacific Allianz is one of the leading international insurance companies. With different emphases we are present in America and Africa.
With over 140,000 employees worldwide, the Allianz Group serves 86.3 million customers in more than 70 countries. On the insurance side, Allianz is the market leader in the German market, but at the same time, it also has a strong international presence.
We have over 125 years of experience supporting those who dare to take the next step. We create products and services that inspire confidence, giving people the courage to go forward.
…because we believe great minds need a place to be daring!
Allianz is the home for those who dare – a supportive place where you can take the initiative to grow and to actively strengthen our global leadership position. By truly caring about people, Allianz fosters a culture where its employees are empowered to collaborate, perform, embrace trends and challenge the industry.
We need people who embrace innovation. If you have the courage to try, to push the benchmark, create for the future, here is your home. Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
We have openings in the following areas:
A flexible work environment that offers you work/life balance, interaction, performance, career development,
well-being, and many other benefits, such as:
• Work from Home Option available
• Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage
• WorldClass Gym Discounts and 7card
• All you can read with Bookster
• Weekly Fruit Day
Training sessions and interactive learning methods for personal and professional development:
• German Language Classes for any levels
• Soft skills (e.g. Public Speaking and Presentation Skills, Negotiation Skills, Change Management, Business Etiquette)
• Hard skills (e.g. SQL, VBA, Excel, Access, Finance Management Fundamentals)
• Tailored – depending on career path (e.g. OPEX, ITIL, PRINCE Foundation, International Actuarial Certification)
An attractive compensation package:
• Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & incentives performance-related bonus scheme
• Meal and Gift Tickets
• Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
• Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
...and a lot of fun!
Allianz World Run
The Allianz World Run is a global initiative to encourage health, well-being and team spirit within our community.
We all run together to make a difference. Not only in our lives, but also the lives of others. The greater the distance we run, the more money we rise to support several educational projects organized by SOS Children’s Villages all over the world.
What we have accomplished all together is incredible!
• More than 1 million kilometers ran each year
• Tens of thousands Allianz employees and agents
• Over 50 different countries
• Yearly donations of over 500,000€ to SOS Children’s Villages
• Setting a new world record for the »longest distance run by a team in 90 days«
• Breaking the existing GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS™ achievement »longest line of photographs« with 8,470 pictures and 1,250 m
Planting good deeds
Every year, the Allianz Technology Romania Team collaborates with a local NGO, called “Plantam fapte bune” (Planting good deeds). Our company managed to plant in two years over 1,000 trees. All in all, it feels good to be part of the positive change in the world and as Lucy Larcom once said, we should keep in mind that “He who plants a tree, plants a hope!”.
Many of us can’t even conceive how life would be without one of the five senses. Then, do you imagine how is it to live without sight and hearing? Unfortunately, there are people who are not as lucky as most of us are, and who have to live without ever knowing how red and blue look like or how a violin and a guitar sound like.
Touched by the condition of young people with deafblindness from Romania, 5 of our colleagues represented us as a team at the 5th edition of the Bucharest Swimathon.