Global People Data Analyst
|Nivel job:||1 - 5 ani experienta|
Allianz Services is proud to serve and be part of Allianz Group, one of the world's leading insurers and asset managers. Our strong global footprint, with around 4500 employees located across eight countries and four continents, enables us to unlock the full potential towards driving a superior client experience within Allianz Group.
We are Actuaries, Business Analysts, Finance Experts, Consulting Managers, HR People, Communication Professionals; Operation Engineers and Insurers; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers.
Our people are what matter most, rooted in our values, and we strive to continuously evolve, improve, and create a superior client experience while contributing successfully to the transformation of Allianz. Caring actively for the environment, for people, and for our customers is what makes us a great place to work and together we are shaping a better and more caring tomorrow.
Together with the Global People Analytics team in Germany, Spain and India, you act as a subject matter expert for People Data Analytics topics. You will reach out to local teams across the Allianz Group to gather the required data and ensure data quality and consistency. You will compile different sets of data and consolidate in order to deliver the analytical results. You will reach out to business owners to identify requirements regarding data definitions and analytics. With all the knowledge gained about data at Allianz, you will create automated reports as well as contribute to improving the system landscape. You contribute to major Group initiatives and other projects with your analytical expertise and data delivery. You closely collaborate with Allianz Technology People function Product Owners (Centers of Expertise) and Business Partners, as well as IT functions, service providers and the Allianz Group’s global HR function.
- HR Data Analytics and Modelling;
- Propose and develop automation of data gathering and reporting activities;
- Develop standard and ad-hoc reports, templates, dashboards and organization metrics in SAP SuccessFactors, MS Excel;
- SAP SuccessFactors data extraction, validation and analysis; identify and select appropriate methods for validating and verifying database extractions and data integrity;
- Respond to various requests for information, as needed; escalate to supervisor as appropriate;
- Check and control data quality in global HR systems;
- Prepare detailed recommendations for areas of focus and improvement, based on data analysis.
- University degree in Business Administration, Data or related area;
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Excel, preferably also VBA and MS Access;
- Fluent in both spoken and written English, German is a plus;
- Expertise in controlling activities, data analytics and data modelling;
- Ability to work with large data sets;
- Methodological & conceptual skills;
- Analytical Thinking & Problem Solving;
- Comfortable with compiling, interpreting and reporting on information on a wide range of topics.
- Able to work independently as well as engaging with various stakeholders in virtual teams across various continents and cultures;
- Good self-organization, prioritization, time management and communication (written and verbal) skills;
- Able to work to deadlines whilst maintaining quality levels in reporting;
- Good assertiveness, critical thinking and problem-solving skills;
- Customer-service oriented with hands-on mentality;
- Strong analytical skills, high attention to detail and comfortable with new information;
- Good understanding of process maps/ system configuration documentation, to also be able identify missing data/ information from internal customers required to perform processes/ actions;
- Able to manage and understand complex HR-related data.
Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
- Fixed salary compensation along with fixed benefits.
- Flexible benefits that can be individually customized, so that they best suit your needs.
- Additional vacation days (work tenure, Allianz tenure, special events, Paid day for child medical check-up)
- Rewards and Recognition Program (Team Excellence Award, Anniversary Awards, Above & Beyond Awards, Thank you for your contribution!)
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses)
- International Certifications (Agile, Lean Six Sigma, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.)
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Employee Referral Program
- Exclusive Deals & Discounts
- Share Purchase Plan
- Allowances for special events (Birth Allowance, Losing a Family Member)
- Parking lot (limited parking spaces, reservation system)
- Open cafeteria on each floor (coffee, tea, water, fruits)
- Relaxation areas (on each floor) & Gaming area
- Flexible working program
- Medical services
- Private pension
- Internal Tourism
- Smart Experiences
- Meal Tickets
- Transportation vouchers
- Cultural events
- Gifts and giveaways
Raporteaza eroarea la