43% dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
Global HR Communications Specialist (SuccessFactors) Learning (TM)
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
- Create and maintain training materials for our Global Learning System;
- Create and manage content for global communication and updates related to Learning & Training;
- Consult internal stakeholders in the implementation of our global Learning & Training process;
- Prepare and moderate calls with our Global Learning Community;
Be the work-package owner in global Learning & Training improvement initiatives (focus on white & blue collar employees).Qualifications
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
- University degree, preferably in areas of Human Resources/Business Administration, Information Technologies;
- Ability to work and collaborate in a highly virtual environment;
- High system and process affinity;
- Ability to manage tasks & processes within a complex organization and ability to handle various stakeholders;
- Eager to learn and accept new challenges in an agile environment;
- Fluent English knowledge is mandatory;
- Self-responsibility and self-discipline.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- Experiences with project work and project management processes;
- Cross cultural communication and interpersonal skills;
- Advanced excel/ reporting knowledge;
- Availability for business trips (world-wide).
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.Company Description
Interested in shaping the Learning culture in Continental? Join our growing and ambitious Global HR System Operations Team!
This role is part of Continental's Corporate HR Team and works in collaboration with partners from the entire organization.
Please read the Personal Data Processing Policy, Continental >>
Raporteaza eroarea la