Global HR Operations Specialist-SuccessFactors 360 Feedback(TM)
Do you enjoy exploring new digital tools and functionalities, being organized, and collaborating with people? Do you like sharing knowledge, ideas and learning together with colleagues? Then this job within our Global HR Systems Operations team might be a good fit for you! The responsibilities we will trust you with:
* Handling system related tickets opened by our internal customers;
* Take care of our internal knowledge concept by making sure work instructions are up to date;
* Be one of the main contacts for our Global HR community members;
* Take care of the community management concept dedicated to our colleagues around the world;
* Offer guidance to our internal stakeholders when it comes to system and process related topics for 360 Feedback;
* Test system changes (either internally requested, or coming from the tool provider);
* Create and run reports from the system;
* Implement authorization requests;
* Be a great team player (e.g., sharing knowledge and ideas with the colleagues);
* Help us enhance our daily operations, processes, and systems.
Tools you will use:
* Office 365 package (MS Teams, MS PowerPoint, MS OneNote, MS Excel, MS Word);
* SAP SuccessFactors (360 Feedback);
* BMC Helix (ticketing system);
* IBM Connections (community management tool).
Baseline of needed skills:
* A university degree that supported you develop your skills and knowledge relevant for the skills and responsibilities needed for this job (we believe in driving your own career path, diverse backgrounds and experiences are a value-add);
* You can work and collaborate well in a hybrid environment;
* You know your way with Microsoft Office 365 suite;
* Interest in digital tools and functionalities;
* Ability to understand why and how things work the way they do (analytical/system thinking);
* Ability to adapt your communication to different audiences;
* English comes to you easily (~95 % of the job is in English);
* You enjoy learning new things and are committed to continuously self-develop;
* You are responsible and organized;
* You pay attention to details;
* Advanced Excel/ reporting knowledge. Additional skills that might come in handy:
* Experience with working in a global environment;
* Ability to see beyond your responsibilities and make connections.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).