Project Management Officer
Allianz Services is proud to serve and be part of Allianz Group, one of the world's leading insurers and asset managers. Our strong global footprint, with around 4500 employees located across eight countries and four continents, enables us to unlock the full potential towards driving a superior client experience within Allianz Group.
We are Actuaries, Business Analysts, Finance Experts, Consulting Managers, HR People, Communication Professionals; Operation Engineers and Insurers; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers.
Our people are what matter most, rooted in our values, and we strive to continuously evolve, improve, and create a superior client experience while contributing successfully to the transformation of Allianz. Caring actively for the environment, for people, and for our customers is what makes us a great place to work and together we are shaping a better and more caring tomorrow.
In this position you will closely collaborate with the ITMP/ABS training team from various locations in order to provide them with administrative support, internal & external information management and analysis, necessary for successful and value-adding projects within the Allianz Group.
- Creation of user accounts and user groups
- Updating of existing users and groups
- Rights and permission management
- Answering of technical queries
- Answering of expert channel queries (exchange / forward to experts where necessary)
- Incorporating of feedback in Training Hub after alignment with experts
- Evaluation of feedback
- Implementation of feedback in CMS (e.g. content upgrades)
- Task management
- Monthly reports for specific OEs (upon request)
- Contribution to management reports (monthly) by retrieving data from training provider
- Scheduling project meetings and appointments
- Aligning with stakeholders
- WebEx Events organization & logistic
- Maintenance of Connect page
- Communication preparation
- Training Catalogue and communication material updates
- Very good written and oral English skills
- Good communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Quick perception
- Proficient use of MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Accurate and reliable way of working
- Attention to detail
- Planning and organizing skills
- Ability to prioritize, estimate time requirements and meet deadlines
- High motivation to manage and finalize tasks in a complex environment
- Enjoys working in a distributed team
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses)
- International Certifications (Agile, Lean Six Sigma, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.)
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- WorldClass & 7Card Gym Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program - Helpline 24/7
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme
- Meal and Gift Tickets
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.