Logistics Operations Specialist for UX (TM)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Continental active.
Vezi toate job-urile Logistics Operations Specialist for UX (TM) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
* Participation in projects of Supply Chain Management (SCM);
* Support of production plants during the project phase;
* Allocation management in case of material shortage;
* Assessment and clarification of the logistical problems;
* Decision of supplied quantity and date for the part numbers effected by the allocation for all production plants;
* Contact to the concerned supplier and all affected production plants during the allocation;
* Guidance and support for plants during allocation;
* Mainly independent negotiations with the supplier to ensure no internal or customer line downs;
* Escalation as part of the material shortage;
* Management process (MSM12);
* Support of all concerned production plants during a material shortage;
* Negotiations with the supplier to ensure no internal or customer line downs (partly with support from purchasing);
* Analysis of Premium Freight and active management of countermeasures (HUB Europe).
* University degree and expertise in Supply Chain, Business Administration or comparable;
* +2 years SCM experience or in related functional area (customer/supplier relation);
* Languages: Fluent english mandatory; German beneficial;
* Good Microsoft Office knowledge;
* SAP knowledge represents an advantage.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Vehicle Networking and Information business area, with its vision of "Always On," sees the vehicle of the future as a partner that supports its passengers with intelligent and secure solutions - seamlessly networked, user-friendly, convenient and smart. The business area develops and integrates components and end-to-end systems for connected mobility - architecture, hardware, software and services. With solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, user experience, high-performance computing, digital services and system integration for passenger cars, light commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures stable and safe connectivity and smooth information flows for connected mobility.