Global HR Data Analyst (TM)
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2018, Continental generated preliminary sales of around i44.4 billion and currently employs around 244,000 people in 61 countries and markets.
Continental is currently building up a global Shared Services for HR Data Reporting & Analytics, supporting internal customers globally by providing reporting and analytics based on HR-related data.
Within your role as a HR Data Analyst you belong to a global team located in Romania and Germany and will be responsible for:
* Data Operations for core reporting & analytics data in close cooperation with Data Engineers & Usecase Owners;
* Maintenance and continuous improvement of HR Single Source of Truth (Databases, transformation- & calculation-flows) together with business owner & IT service owner;
* Support consulting of internal customers on how to realize their reporting and analysis needs;
* Identify and specify required data, data analysis workflows, visualizations and dashboards to fulfill customer needs;
* Create and continuously update professional, intuitive dashboards in Power BI as well as underlying reporting / analytics workflows with KNIME;
* Document workflows and support the creation of training material;
* Main contact person for internal customers regarding change requests and continuous improvement of existing workflows and dashboards, including collecting and discussing requirements and first evaluation of feasibility / effort;
* Become an active member of Continental's Reporting & Analytics network within HR and beyond;
* Stay up to date with regards to methods and technology for data reporting and analytics within Continental as well as current external trends.
* Academic degree in IT, economics, psychology or comparable studies, ideally first relevant professional experiences;
* Preferably working experience in a data / IT systems-related, international corporate environment;
* High data and IT systems affinity and ability to adapt quickly to new systems;
* Basic experience with data transformation, data modeling & database usage (SQL, KNIME is a plus);
* Experience with reporting, analytics and dashboarding methods and technology, such as Power BI, Tableau, SPSS;
* Interest in working in the HR environment with an international, mostly virtual team;
* Basic understanding of HR processes, data and HR IT Systems would be of advantage, e.g. regarding HR Master Data, Talent Management, and Recruiting;
* Ability to communicate very well in English, both verbally and in written;
* Self-driven, willingness to take ownership and high quality orientation;
* Curiosity and willingness to learn;
* Logical thinking and problem solving skills;
* High customer orientation, ability to understand and connect with internal customers from diverse backgrounds;
* A passion for current trends in reporting and analytics and working in an innovative environment.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).