Quality Engineer - PSS - TM
You will be a member of Quality Management in Project team in our Passive Safety and Sensorics department, as such as we aim to develop your skills at the same time as you support in several activities running in the department. In principle, you will be integrated in a running project and a mentor will be assigned to support you. On a daily basis you will be part of a project team, as well as part of the Quality team.
So, you will be involved in several kinds of activities, as:
* Participation in regular project & group meetings;
* You will be planning quality assurance measures on work-package/ (sub)project level. Also, under your;
* responsibility to track and monitor the quality status for the assigned (sub)project;
* It's also your responsibility to report (in time & accurately) the quality status of the (sub)project/ work-packages to the relevant stakeholders of the project;
* We expect from your side to escalate (with support) critical issues according to the escalation strategy;
* You will be also responsible to initiate and monitor countermeasures when deviations are identified;
* Your involvement will also be key in strategic improvements activities in the organization (specific allocated improvement projects, on yearly basis).
We would like to see someone with the following profile:
* Perhaps you are in the last year or you have just finished University (desirable are technical profiles as Electronics/ Computers, Management, etc.);
* Ideally you are fluent in English and German, both written and spoken;
* You get around well in office applications, especially Excel and PowerPoint;
* Power BI and data analysis would be great but not mandatory; Do you feel you are very well organized and disciplined? Any notion on flowcharting, work flowing and value stream mapping? As in every other add you might have seen, we would like to see that. You are a team player and concerned about the group you are in; Being in a Quality team, attention to detail is key.
What we offer:
* Flexible working time;
* Home office;
* Competitive salaries & benefits;
* Health & wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities, Canteen etc.);
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* A mentor for the integration period;
* Professional development opportunities (in Technical and Leadership Areas);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.