Product Engineer "Change and Configurations Management"- VNI
As a Product Engineer "Change & Config. Management" in VNI PMT (Vehicle Networking and Information, Process / Methods / Tools), you are responsible for the development of engineering solutions in the area of product and system Change and configuration management. This comprises process specifications and methods as well as working instructions regarding requested solution demands including related tool development. The contribution to its harmonization and standardization as well as deployment to development projects is also part of your responsibility. Finally, you will provide together with your colleagues an effective service and coaching management towards these engineering projects to enable their efficient product development.
Your responsibility comprises:
* Support the harmonization and standardization within a solution area and ensure its integrity;
* Develop, deploy and support Change & Config. Mgt. PMT solutions according to demands and roadmaps;
* Description of Change & Config. Mgt. solution in terms of process specification, tool documentation, working instruction;
* Provision of training material, coaching and support;
* Perform an efficient service management for application and platform projects.
* Degree in computer science, mathematics, electrical engineering or similar;
* Experience in the development within the automotive industry desired;
* Experience with engineering processes, methods and tools in the area of Product Change and Config. Mgt. (preferred tools: WISE, JIRA);
* Good communication skills;
* Fluent in spoken and written English;
* Independent and result-oriented working methods.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work, and sabbaticals.