Accounting Analyst with French
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Allianz Services active
View all jobs Accounting Analyst with French active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
Allianz Services is proud to serve and be part of Allianz Group, one of the world's leading insurers and asset managers. Our strong global footprint, with around 4500 employees located across eight countries and four continents, enables us to unlock the full potential towards driving a superior client experience within Allianz Group.
We are Actuaries, Business Analysts, Finance Experts, Consulting Managers, HR People, Communication Professionals; Operation Engineers and Insurers; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers.
Our people are what matter most, rooted in our values, and we strive to continuously evolve, improve, and create a superior client experience while contributing successfully to the transformation of Allianz. Caring actively for the environment, for people, and for our customers is what makes us a great place to work and together we are shaping a better and more caring tomorrow.
In the Accounting Department, to manage claims payments accounting:
- Prepare invoices for P&C (Properties & Casualties) claims to be recovered;
- Recover payments for P&C claims handled on behalf foreign companies;
- Analyze and justify accounts on your behalf;
- Assist in producing dashboard and KPI for activities in your scope.
- Analyze and justify cars claims (« Sinistre International Automobile ») :
- Prepare invoices for claims reimbursement
- Aged debtors management and recovery
- Analyze and justify other claims accounts and manage recourses between Allianz France and Allianz foreign entities;
- Analyze and justify specific claims accounts such as claims recovery delegated to INTRUM ;
- Manage and record State bank seizures and tax-repayments for exempted policy holders;
- Manage and explained every unreconciled items;
- Manage or escalate every issue (complex case, anomaly, etc.);
- Justify every accounts in given deadlines (particularly during quarterly closing processes);
- Prepare and attend quarterly meetings with Internal Clients (mainly Claims Services).
- Accounting/Finance/Economic studies graduate;
- Fluent English written and spoken;
- B2 or C1 level of French knowledge (procedures are written in French);
- Minimum 2 year experience in the Insurance/Finance/Banking Accounting sector;
- Knowledge of claims and/ or premium management, accounting experience in this area would be a plus;
- Adaptability, analytical and organizational skills;
- Master of Microsoft Excel and Knowledge of the others Microsoft Office tools.
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses)
- International Certifications (Agile, Lean Six Sigma, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.)
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- WorldClass & 7Card Gym Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program - Helpline 24/7
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme
- Meal and Gift Tickets