Integration and Verification Engineer Radar - ADAS TSR
- Perform System Integration test according to System Integration test specification and document the results;
- Conformity of test activities to ADAS processes;
- Maintaining and focus on automation of test equipment and tools;
- Independent reporting of test status, technical risks, and problems;
- Planning and tracking of tests (esp. test goals, test objects, test efforts, resources and schedules);
- Evaluation of test coverage;
- Specify tests based on requirements, standards, and regulations.
- Degree in a technical field of study (electrical or automotive engineering, physics) or equivalent education with professional experience;
- Knowledge of test methods, techniques and tools;
- Knowledge of the ADAS test process;
- Understanding of product architecture and requirements, esp. HW part;
- Expertise on test equipment;
- Capability to analyze technical problems;
- High level of written and spoken English.
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.