Global HR BP for BU HMI - TSR
* The center point of contact for all HR topics (which are not covered by Shared Services) within his/her area of responsibility for employees and managers, on a global BU level. Guides employees and supervisors in HR related matters (supports in decision making & and acts as consultant);
* By providing expert HR advice, the Global HR Business Partner creates a trust building partnership with his/her internal customers, develops solutions, and plans and executes the implementation in order to ensure high quality HR work;
* Strategic partner with his/her business clients (business team) balances the role of being both a business and employee advocate. He or she ensures best fit and enables transformation;
* Leads and implements HR projects in the assigned area of responsibility. Also, accompanies and implements (business) change projects in his/her area of responsibility together with management of respective organizational units and internal/external experts (if applicable);
* Drives all the Recruiting & Staffing, Labor & Employee Relations topics of Executives from the area of responsibility;
* Steers and executes all compensation & benefits activities (eg. as Job Evaluation, merit increase review and actions etc.), based on a corporate policy for the respective target group allocated.
* Academic degree in Social Sciences, Business Administration or a comparable qualification; Minimum 5 years of professional experience in the area of HR, desirable as HRBP;
* Functional HR knowledge (Employer Branding, Recruiting and Staffing, Compensation and Benefits, Learning and Training, Talent Management processes);
* Basic project management skills;
* Very good handling of MS Office software;
* Fluent English language skills (written and spoken)
* Clear and open communication style;
* Intercultural competency and experience.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2019, Continental generated sales of i44.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 59 countries and markets.