Commercial Service Manager
Allianz Services is proud to serve and be part of Allianz Group, one of the world's leading insurers and asset managers. Our strong global footprint, with around 4500 employees located across eight countries and four continents, enables us to unlock the full potential towards driving a superior client experience within Allianz Group. We are Actuaries, Business Analysts, Finance Experts, Consulting Managers, HR People, Communication Professionals; Operation Engineers and Insurers; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers. Our people are what matter most, rooted in our values, and we strive to continuously evolve, improve, and create a superior client experience while contributing successfully to the transformation of Allianz. Caring actively for the environment, for people, and for our customers is what makes us a great place to work and together we are shaping a better and more caring tomorrow.
The Information Security team is the central driver for Information Security at Allianz Technology, responsible for worldwide rollouts of Security Projects driven by the global Infrastructure and Security Transformation initiatives and operation of existing Security platforms. The division is tasked to continue evolving a strong security organization, establishing global security solutions and countermeasures and to manage the rollout projects to all Allianz entities around the globe.
- Support, monitor and track customer contracting (conclusion and amendment of order agreements)
- Support preparation of customer service requests and quotations
- Enter billing orders in Accounts Receivable SharePoint (external billing) and SAP (internal service charges)
- and track and follow up on processing status until payment receipt
- Track and follow up purchase orders to ensure timely processing by the different parties involved
- Confirm goods receipt and track payment with regard to vendor invoices and file provisions when necessary
- On a monthly basis analyze costs and revenues based on customized SAP reports
- Maintain a service related inventory of server-infrastructure and validate internal cross-charging for infrastructure
- Produce monthly reports on staff utilization
- Support contract management for external consultants, including handling of related activities in purchasing tools
- Support Service Managers & Project Controller with ad-hoc tasks
- Document own tasks in support of sharing responsibilities across a team
- Ad-hoc reports, analysis, requests
- Degree in business administration or otherwise acquired sufficient financial understanding to perform the duties (e.g. cost & investment calculation, cost types, depreciation, etc.)
- 2-3 years working experience in similar function
- Basic technical understanding of IT infrastructure and ITIL processes is a plus (Linux & Windows Server, Middleware, Database, Storage, Backup)
- Proficiency in MS Office (primarily Excel)
- Proficiency in SAP CO is a plus
- Fluent English written and spoken; German is a plus
- Willingness to travel occasionally (mostly Germany)
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Independent, pro-active, accurate and reliable working style
- Ability to deliver high quality results while working under pressure and meeting deadlines
- Ability to work in virtual, international teams
- Quick perception and willingness to learn
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize tasks and time efficiently
- Ability to manage sensitive and sometimes confidential information
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses)
- International Certifications (Agile, Lean Six Sigma, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.)
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- WorldClass & 7Card Gym Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program - Helpline 24/7
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme
- Meal and Gift Tickets