All around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of solutions: Professional Services, Financial, Actuarial, IT Services and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
As part of the Personal Assistance Department you will provide remote support to an Executive and his Team in the Allianz group.
- Calendar and inbox management;
- Scheduling and organizing meetings;
- Send reminders and standard communications;
- Follow-up on to-do’s & action items;
- Prepare presentation documents;
- Report consolidation;
- Coordinate events, international workshops, including logistics (except bookings), agenda setting, participants;
- Support and track status of preparations;
- Travel management;
- Organizing onboarding of internals and externals;
- Engagement with the team regarding their areas;
- Debriefings to management;
- Keep an overview of the ongoing projects in the team;
- General administrative tasks and ad-hoc requests.
Requirements / Skills
- Accurate and reliable way of working;
- Quick perception;
- Good communication skills;
- Good organizational skills;
- Customer and service oriented demeanor;
- Fluent English written and spoken (German language is a plus);
- Knowledge of MS-PowerPoint, MS-Excel.
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses)
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.)
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- WorldClass Gym Discounts
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme
- Meal and Gift Tickets
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated with confidentiality.