Graphic Design Internship HR - TSR
As an Internship in the Employer Branding team, you will:
* Work with HR Employer Branding Specialist to deliver best materials to promote Continental Employer Brand;
* Use Continental standardized templates and brand guidelines to produce and maintain brochures, posters, flyers, web banners etc;
* Prepare electronic files for transfer to print or web systems;
* Create original images to represent new concepts and/or events;
* Propose improvement of existing materials.
* Student in a relevant faculty;
* Availability 6 hours/day;
* Good knowledge and usage of Adobe Creative Suite; (especially InDesign and Illustrator);
* Attention to details;
* Good English skills;
* Knowledge of traditional printing and web publishing is a plus.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2019, Continental generated sales of i44.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 59 countries and markets.