All around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: Financial, Actuarial, IT and Professional Services support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
Manage complete interview organization for candidates in the final stage of the AZC Consulting recruiting process.
- Organize in-person/ video interviews for our candidates (including dial-in details, conference room booking, etc.);
- Ensure seamless communication with all stakeholders regarding interview details (candidates, hiring managers, recruiter);
- Act as point-of-contact to candidates for all interview-related administrative details;
- Provide regular summaries with all relevant information;
- Work closely with AZC Recruiting in order to manage recruiting day candidates;
- Support in operational tasks in daily recruiting business and assist with administrative HR topics.
- University degree in Business Administration or equivalent experience;
- At least 1 year of experience as a Recruiting Coordinator or in another HR position or Personal Assistant in a global organization;
- Understanding of the recruitment pipeline;
- Pro-active person with high service orientation.
- Ability to build rapport with remote team and customers;
- Good organizational skills;
- Very accurate working style, excellent communications skills, hands-on mentality;
- Fluency in written and spoken English; German is a plus;
- Advanced skills in MS Outlook and Excel.
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.