Internship HR OC DM - TSR
We are looking for a part time (6 or 8 hours/day) Operations Center Student.
As Internship in the Operations Center you will:
* Perform HR processes that work with employee data;
* Utilize software, databases and tools appropriately;
* Answer inbound phone calls;
* Answer e-mails;
* Process forms and certificates requested or sent by the employees;
* Update the databases with employee data.
* 2nd or 3rd year of Study at Finance, Languages, Psychology;
* Answering phones from employees professionally;;
* Seek to create a positive experience for each caller;
* Planning and organizing skills;
* Ability to learn professional use of a new software;
* Skills and techniques to successfully managing interactions;
* Ability to speak the customer's language;
* Good English skills.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries;
* Flexible program;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities;
* International Work Environment.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2019, Continental generated sales of i44.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 59 countries and markets.