Scrum Master - SW bootloader - CES TSR
Working with the automotive technologies of the future premium/sport cars and cooperating with an international development team you will be responsible to:
* enable the SW development team to self-organize;
* ensure that the generic agile methods are understood and performed according to the organizational requirements;
* facilitate the SW development team to reach its delivery goals;
* coach the SW development team;
* protect the team from external disturbances;
* track and solve of deviations which obstruct the teamwork;
* support the development team in the continuous improvement regarding efficiency, performance and quality;
* set up a quality metrics tracking and reporting system, create and store the reports as well as monitor project's progress;
* moderate Sprint Planning Meetings, Sprint Review Meetings and the Sprint Retrospective Meetings;
* participate in the Daily Standup Meetings;
* ensure proper staffing of the SW development team and manage resource bottlenecks. We are looking for an agile person who has flexibility in supporting the SW development team also with technical solutions whenever is needed.
* More than 3 years of working experience in embedded SW development;
* Knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks;
* Understand the basic fundamentals of iterative and incremental development;
* Very good organizing skills;
* Communication skills;
* Fluent English;
* Scrum Master certification is a plus.
The Autonomous Mobility and Safety Business Area integrates safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics to ensure safe and comfortable driving. The objective is to implement "Vision Zero", the vision of accident-free driving. Autonomous Mobility and Safety's components and system capabilities are prerequisites for autonomous mobility.