HR System Analyst Feedback Landscape - TSR
* Ensuring and controlling defined support processes (incident management, user requests, change requests);
* System configuration based on functional requirements;
* Coordinating all quality management activities; Planning, controlling and participating in the implementation of functional integration and performance testing;
* Further development of quality assurance and test methods; Central contact for external service providers (product management);
* Central contact for IT;
* Control of the global Key User Group;
* Creating technical concepts and operation documentation; User authorization;
* Participating in global projects and support of projects during the rollout;
* Preparing and performing Reviews.
* 3-5 years relevant work experience or completed;
* Well developed written and oral communications skills;
* Practical experience in international environment beneficial;
* Advanced writing, reading and speaking English skills;
* IT experience (especially in the interface management) is an asset;
* Good user knowledge of SAP, cloud based systems or equal HR applications desirable;
* Experience within complex organizations;
* Good knowledge of MS Office;
* Basic knowledge of web technologies;
* Handling of Ticket systems;
* Willingness to work independently and to travel;
* Ability to work in a team environment;
* Intercultural Competence.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2019, Continental generated sales of i44.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 59 countries and markets.