Project Management Officer
All around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest Branch is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: Financial, Professional Services, Actuarial, IT and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
As part of the Controlling Operations Team, the Project Management Officer will offer support to the CFO-Transformation Office on different project planning, tracking and reporting tasks, having the following responsibilities:
- Support the Project Manager in day to day administrative tasks;
- Ensure Delivery Team status reporting compared with project plan, including quarterly current business meeting;
- Supporting ad-hoc projects (e.g. maintaining pricing, business cases);
- Create new templates, where necessary to ensure efficient communication and processing of information;
- Service Now/Project Portfolio management (project creation, change requests, resource plan creation and resource allocation);
- Creation of purchase requisitions and follow up with the relevant stakeholders (procurement, controlling, etc.);
- Other external spend related topics, such as invoice validation and processing etc.;
- Facilitate and moderate meetings, between sponsors, development teams, project management and controlling, etc.;
- Provide relevant input for regular monthly controlling tasks (such as reporting, analysis, project status);
- Prepare financial reports and presentations for the management team and Headquarter in Munich.
- University Degree (preferably Business Administration, Economics or Finance);
- Relevant work experience in Controlling, Project Management or similar activity (1-2 years);
- Fluent in English is a must;Knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint);
- Self-starter and autonomous work attitude;
- SAP CO/FI or Service Now know-how is a plus.
- Accurate and reliable way of working;
- Quick perception;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Good organizational skills;
- Strong analytical and structured mindset;
- Customer and service oriented demeanor;
- Proactive behavior and engagement within a dynamic controlling environment;
- Outstanding team player with all stakeholders.
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.
The personal information that you may provide to us (including sensitive information) may be provided to Hiring Managers for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a candidate.Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.