Customer Collaboration Specialist
PepsiCo a intrat pe piaţa romaneasca in anul 2004, achizitionand liderul pe piata de chips-uri de cartofi, compania Star Foods, prezenta in Romania inca din 1993. Astfel, PepsiCo a devenit unul dintre jucatorii principali pe piata de Snacks-uri din Romania.Requirements
• University degree;
• Min 2 years experience in Supply Chain;
• Languages: English - medium;
• Good PC skills (Microsoft Office – good level of Excel knowledge)
• Strong communication and negotiation skills
• Proactive attitude
• Stress resilience;
• Results oriented;
• Analytical thinking.
• First point of contact for all Supply Chain activities regarding Order to Delivery flow
• Manage any customer event or promotional activities in conjunction with Sales, Demand & Supply Planning and other Departments
• Work with Warehouse, Transport, Invoicing and Credit Control personnel to resolve issues at the point of delivery, subsequent return of stock or pricing/credit related queries
• Create logistic data sheet for all new listings or changes regarding PepsiCo products in scope for customers in his/her portfolio
• Support in implementation of project with customers (EDI, collaborative projects).
• Continuous communication to the customers for any order/portfolio changes (listing, delisting, pricing, promotions, stock availability).
• Understand and influence the order and demand management process with objective of reducing errors causing customer dissatisfaction, refusal or return of goods