Commercial and Financial Service Manager
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Allianz Technology active
View all jobs Commercial and Financial Service Manager active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Insurances - Financial Intermediaries active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
All around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest Branch is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: Financial, Actuarial, IT and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
The role will be part of the Commercial Service Management and Project Management Office Bucharest.
Support the maintenance of the global service portfolio of Allianz Technology services by:
- DL3 processes (ARIBA, Purchase Order, Purchase Requisition, Invoicing, Budget checking and weekly/monthly overviews);
- Being in constant contact with the suppliers for all the contracts and invoices;
- Regular reporting on budget status;
- Pricing, Budgeting and Forecasting;
- Ensure the availability of documentation;
- Support our project managers in admin tasks regarding Service Now PPM and PSP elements, set-up monthly project reporting;
- Handling the project WBS analysis, NBM support and Project PPM assignments to the teams;
- Time recording for Non-PPM resources and weekly creation of lists from PPM, with the title of change from distribution to customer, that are required by the AP Team;
- Checking the India cost allocation against time sheets;
- Handling the Business Case topics for the team;
- Execute monthly line and project cost reporting for the management;
- Performing consistency checks (ensuring proper SAP accounting, continuous forecasting for budgets, comparison of used budgets);
- Performing monthly accrual/provisioning reporting to finance;
- Technical consistency checks of Business Cases and 1st level for finance reporting requests;
- Content validation of project documentation and active project challenging of estimations;
- Extraction of information for reporting templates and gradual updates for Business Cases;
- Extraction of relevant information from project sketches and strategy presentations;
- Development of payment flow and cost positions;
- Clarification of international VAT related issues with Allianz Technology Finance department;
- Creation of Business Cases for Allianz Technology, OEs and Allianz Group;
- Alignment of Business Cases content with the Stakeholders;
- Support in design and preparation of capitalization documents.
- Fluent communication in English with Allianz counterparts (phone, messaging and mail);
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Excellent communication skills, team player;
- Strong self-responsible and initiative personality;
- Working experience in AZ group beneficial;
- Thorough understanding of finance, controlling and reporting processes;
- Basic project management skills;
- Experience in creating/designing management reports;
- Understanding AZ Business Cases, Provisions and DL3 processes beneficial;
- Advanced SAP FI/CO knowledge;
- Advanced understanding of ARIBA, Service Now PPM and SharePoint;
- Advanced level of Microsoft Office 2016 package (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook);
- Experience with creation of Business Cases, project documentation and management presentations.
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Allianz Technology - Transforming Allianz into a Digital Group
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.
Click here for an inside look of our office!