HR Compensation & Benefits - TSR
Hi, We are Vitesco Technologies Engineering and our focus is a clean mobility and we have our engineers who are working on this.
But we, also, need you! We are looking for a colleague who can help us offer to our team the best benefits on the market
The reason you should join us is the opportunity to expose your ideas and let your creativity work.
If you need more reason to come in our team? Let's meet and we will tell you about our future plans.
* Ensure market competitiveness of Vitesco Technologies employees' (executives and non-executives) compensation and benefits that supports talent attraction, engagement, motivation and retention in the company.
* Designing, delivering and coordinating Vitesco Technologies compensation and benefits programs across Romania.
* Conducting competitive market analysis to benchmark with the internal structure.
* Ensuring consistent job evaluation within Vitesco Technologies.
* Conducts Job Evaluation analysis in coordination/alignment with Corporate C&B and BU HR
* Serves as the lead C&B point of contact in Romania for the Corporate HR and C&B and BU HR Team, Country HR Team, Business Heads/Managers, and Country leadership team on compensation and benefits topics.
* Designing compensation policies/guidelines/(collective) agreements.
* Designing/implementing and monitoring of compensation programs and / or systems including market analysis and bench marking.
* External market analysis and bench marking.
* Designing/implementing benefits (incl. company car policy) and pension policies/guidelines.
* Monitoring of benefits and different programs and funds.
* Defining salary budgets based on market and business needs (budget /planning and actual).
* Managing annual salary reviews.
* Organize & coordinate the travel activities in Timisoara/Sibiu/Iasi.
* Harmonize travel guideline for Vitesco Technologies Romania.
* Leading projects on topics such as C&B.
* Employee Attraction, Engagement and Retention.
* Niche skills studies and solutions; and other Rewards Programs and Solutions, that impact all areas of the company.
* Plays a strategic role in implementing and administering new compensation strategies and evaluate the efficiency of the existing ones.
* Provides business leaders with high quality advice matched by attention to detail, data accuracy, and market information (as needed), and analysis.
* Develop HR partners and young HR talents on strengthening and/or acquiring knowledge and skills on Strategic Rewards.
* Master's in Business Administration / Master's Degree.
* Bachelor's degree in Economics/ Finance/ Research/ Computer Science or any related studies.
* Minimum 5 years professional experience in Rewards function and/or >5 years professional experience in Human Resources preferably HR Business Partnering and/or related function like Finance.
* Minimum 5 years on Project Management / Implementation experience on areas of Rewards, or HR strategies, HR systems/processes, within country and/or region and/or Global.
* Leadership Experience.
* International Experience.
* Excellent English.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents.
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Vitesco Technologies offers efficient and clean powertrain technologies. The focus is on intelligent systems and components for the electrification of vehicles as well as electronic control systems, sensors, actuators and exhaust aftertreatment solutions.