IT Escalation Engineer - WPS
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Allianz Technology active
View all jobs IT Escalation Engineer - WPS active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
All around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest Branch is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: Financial, Actuarial, IT and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
The team “3rd level and Escalation Engineering” is responsible for 24/7 incident resolution and interacts closely with other Allianz Technology units and suppliers (including DXC, Citrix, IBM).
- Incident and Problem Control & Tracking
- Technical point of contact in case of escalation
- IT Performance Management with analytic experience for responsible Services
- 24/7 Support (On-Call duty for escalations)
- End to end monitoring using NexThink
- Experience with Windows Server, 2012 and 2016
- Several years of practical experience within the IT Service environment
- Demonstrated ability in troubleshooting issues with desktops/servers
- Expert knowledge within Xen Desktop, Xen Server, Xen App
- Understanding of software development methodologies and technologies as well as ITIL concepts & processes
- Reliable handling of Citrix Virtualization Technology
- Ability to build and maintain relationships at the cross-section of stakeholders including senior levels
- International work experience and ability to understand and work with a complex multi-national organization and global teams
- Good interpersonal and collaboration skills as well as ability to jointly work with multiple groups
- Experience in managing projects/tasks in a global environment
- Desired - Intermediate German skills
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM, etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.