Senior Front-End Developer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Finastra active
View all jobs Senior Front-End Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We’re an energized bunch, who love to be at the forefront of innovation. We make it our mission to develop and stay ahead of the latest trends and technology. Our goal? To put customers at the core of what we do and to deliver solutions that drive transformation and unlock the potential of people and businesses.Requirements
- Advanced Angular knowledge (at least one major project)
- Advanced knowledge of HTML5 / CSS3 /
- Strong understanding of best practices involved in developing web applications
- Familiar with various build and packaging systems
- Experience in creating responsive layouts is a plus
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, fast-paced environment
- Good verbal and written English skills
- Interest in continuous career development
- This position requires at least 2+ years experience in a Front-End Developer role.
- When applying, please include links to projects and code examples.
What will you contribute?
You will work alongside our developer team to conceive and build interactive experiences, with a focus on both Front-End and Back-End development. The role encompasses everything from RD and prototyping to robust implementations of large-scale interactive experiences.
Successful candidates will be pixel perfectionists who are constantly striving to push themselves and us to the next level.
Responsibilities and Deliverables:
- Create best-in-class user experiences for web, mobile, and emerging platforms
- Integrate with back-end systems, APIs and SDKs to create rich, data-driven behaviors
- Collaborate with colleagues in technical and non-technical roles throughout each projects lifecycle, from concept to timely execution
- Maintain a broad knowledge of development trends and emerging technologies, continually looking for the most innovative and efficient approaches
- Build prototype concepts to demonstrate and test ideas
- Perform code reviews and mentor junior software developers
Our Mission and Vision:
Our vision is to unlock the potential of people and businesses by creating the #1 open platform for innovation in the world of financial services.
Our mission is the journey we are on to deliver this vision, and we are well underway, having launched FusionFabric.cloud in 2019. Already recognized as a secure, industry-leading cloud platform, we've partnered with the largest and most vibrant partner and developer ecosystems to create a hugely scalable environment that fosters collaboration and rapid innovation for all.
Inside Finastra, our ambition is to be the most loved and inclusive fintech in the world. Our people across the globe are diverse, talented and open. And we are always looking for the most creative and inspiring minds to join the team. Whoever you are, you're welcome at Finastra.
Come and join us - make our home your home and open up the world of finance!