Student/Intern non-engineering (WRC)_SB_Plant_Quality
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Continental active.
Vezi toate job-urile Student/Intern non-engineering (WRC)_SB_Plant_Quality active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Secretariat - Administrativ active pe Hipo.ro
*Good English communication skills;*Customer Specific Requirements;*Microsoft Office package knowledge is an advantage.Intern Non-engineering
Check out your daily tasks:
* Generating documents and reports according to defined development processes;
* Collaborating with other team within Conti locations;
* Internal and external presentation of projects' results;
* Any other task assigned by direct superior, in accordance with professional qualification;
* Responsible to acknowledge and follow the customer specific requrements implemented in internal processes.
Besides being awesome, you need to be/have:
* Student in faculties relevant to the field of employment: Economics, Languages, Law, Psychology, Journalism, Quality Management, or others, considered relevant for the job;
* Good English communication skills;
* Customer Specific Requirements;
* Microsoft Office package knowledge is an advantage.
We will do our best so you can be your best!
Your environment is important to us - so we make sure your team is beyond cool.
Based on the values that define us, here are the extras we have:
* Flexible Working Time;
* Personalized Development & Training Programs;
* System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
* Health Management Programs & Medical Room on Site;
* Restaurant Concept & Coffee Corner on Site;
* Other benefits to enjoy after-work and community projects.
Continental in Romania
In the time frame 1999 - 2018, Continental invested about i 1.4 billion in its Romanian operations. All the corporation's five divisions are represented in Romania. Continental has seven production units and four research and development centers in the cities of Timisoara, Sibiu, Carei, Nadab, Brasov and Iasi. Continental cooperates in a joint venture in Slatina and has a tire distribution center in Bucharest. Continental employed 19.700 colleagues by the end of 2017, out of which over 5.700 are engineers and IT specialist working in the R&D centers. Continental will hire this year over 1,000 new employees in Romania.
Continental in Sibiu
Continental has invested more than 320 million euros in Sibiu since 2004. Here are annually produced about 33 million electronic control units. Among the products developed, tested and manufactured in Sibiu are intelligent braking systems, driver assistance systems or acceleration pedals that limit the speed in case of obstacle detection. Continental Sibiu has more than 3,800 employees, of which 1,000 are engineers in the R & D center and over 300 are engineers in the production area. Together, they combine knowledge in software and hardware development, experience in design and simulation, innovation in artificial intelligence, big data and production processes.