Head of Compensation and Benefits Continental Romania
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Head of Compensation and Benefits Continental Romania active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2018, Continental generated preliminary sales of around €44.4 billion and currently employs around 244,000 people in 61 countries and markets.
* Ensure market competitiveness of Continental employees' (executives and non-executives) compensation and benefits that supports talent attraction, engagement, motivation and retention in the company and make Continental an employer of choice.
* Designing, delivering and coordinating both Continental Group compensation and benefits programs across Romania.
* Driving Compensation programs across the organization, with a specific focus on conducting competitive market analysis to benchmark with the internal structure.
* Ensuring consistent job evaluation within Continental; Conducts Job Evaluation analysis in coordination/alignment with Corporate CBIM, and Division C&B, and BU HR
* Serves as the lead C&B point of contact in Romania for the Corporate HR and CBIM, C&B Global Network Team, Division and BU HR Team, Country HR Team, Business Heads/Managers, and Country leadership team on compensation and benefits topics.
* Designing compensation policies/guidelines/(collective) agreements;
* Designing/implementing and monitoring of compensation programs and / or systems including market analysis and benchmarking;
* External market analysis and benchmarking;
* Designing/implementing benefits (incl. company car policy) and pension policies/guidelines; Monitoring of benefits and pension programs and funds (incl. pension trusts);
* M&A support with special focus on the quantification and mitigation of any potential HR liability (esp. pension liability);
* Development and publications of salary
* Defining salary budgets based on market and business needs (budget /planning and actual);
* Managing annual salary reviews;
* Leading projects on topics such as C&B
* Harmonization; C&B assessment and rewards solutions for M&As in Continental Romania; Employee Attraction, Engagement and Retention; Niche skills studies and solutions; and other Rewards Programs and Solutions, that impact all areas of the company.
* Plays a strategic role in implementing and administering new compensation strategies and evaluate the efficacy of the existing ones.
* Provides business leaders with high quality advice matched by attention to detail, data accuracy, and market information (as needed), and analysis.
* Develop HR partners and young HR talents on strengthening and/or acquiring knowledge and skills on Strategic Rewards.
* Master's in Business Administration / Master's Degree;
* Bachelor's degree in Economics/ Finance/ Research/ Computer Science or any related studies.
* Minimum 5 years professional experience in Rewards function and/or >5 years professional experience in Human Resources preferably HR Business Partnering and/or related function like Finance
* Minimum 5 years on Project Management / Implementation experience on areas of Rewards, or HR strategies, HR systems/processes, within country and/or region and/or Global
* Leadership Experience
* International Experience
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.)
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area)
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara/ Iasi Residents
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.