Front-End Web Developer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs LSEG Romania active
View all jobs Front-End Web Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
Front-End Web Developer – Platform Architecture Team
Due to continued organic growth, we are looking for a new member for the Platform Development team to maintain and enhance the UnaVista platform, in accordance with the requirements specified by the Product Management, Product Solutions and Professional Services teams. Our culture is dynamic, and requires each individual to adapt rapidly to change, contribute fully and think on their feet.
Key responsibilities for this role are
• To carry out software development tasks in accordance with the application lifecycle management process, as part of the Platform Architecture team;
• To design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code;
• To ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application;
• To perform code review tasks and to be able to train other colleagues on various technical subjects;
• To innovate and keep an eye out for improvement ideas;
• To support the QA team, customer support, solutions & professional services teams as required;
• To assist in projects connected to the Exchange data center where UnaVista is hosted;
• To ensure that all work is in accordance with the defined application development lifecycle process
Key behaviours and skills:
• 4+ years of hands-on front-end web development experience in a complex environment;
• Basic knowledge of Java and SQL is a plus;
• Good knowledge around deployment of web applications;
• Familiarity with tools relevant to the above – e.g. hands on use of systems for requirements gathering and bug tracking, documentation tools, CRM systems
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Engineering/science degree
We are looking for intellectually curious people, interested in the bigger picture of how technology industry is evolving, ready to ask difficult questions and deal with complicated scenarios. If you a forward thinker and problem solver, this is the place to be as will be supporting you to fast forward your career.
We maximise each employee’s potential through personal development through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe in remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
• Pillar 3 Supplemental Pension;
• 25 days’ holiday a year;
• Private medical insurance;
• Group life insurance policy;
• Meal vouchers;
• Other cool perks.
A career with London Stock Exchange Group offers you the opportunity to be at the centre of the financial community. As well as competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits, we maximise each employee’s potential through personal development plans, training, coaching and mentoring.