Software Test Automation Engineer @ CVAM TSR
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Continental active.
Vezi toate job-urile Software Test Automation Engineer @ CVAM TSR active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Altele active pe Hipo.ro
With sales of €44 billion in 2017, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 240,000 employees in 61 countries. Information management in and beyond the vehicle is at the very heart of the Interior division. The product portfolio for different types of vehicles includes: instrument clusters, multifunctional and head-up displays, control units, access control and tire-information systems, radios, infotainment systems, input devices, control panels, climate control units, software, cockpits as well as services and solutions for telematics and Intelligent Transportation Systems. The Interior division employs more than 46,000 people worldwide and generated sales of €9.3 billion in 2017.
* We are looking for a talented and passionate Test Automation Engineer to help us develop a continuous software integration, testing and delivery system for our platforms.
* The Dynamic Ecosystem is a Base Software (BSW) group of I CVAM, specializing in developing a Linux-based embedded platform meant to power computationally intensive products in the Commercial Vehicles Market. We integrate technologies like GNSS, Bluetooth, GSM, WLAN and touch screens to enable the development of industry specific products like automatic highway tolling, predictive cruise control, multimedia and connectivity systems.
* If you are passionate about the latest SW testing trends and enjoy finding ways of automating manual tasks, you will love to be part of our team!
* Experience in object oriented programming languages;
* Well-versed in scripting languages;
* Experience in SW testing techniques;
* Desire to learn and improve;
* Linux experience is a plus;
* Basic knowledge of embedded systems is a plus;
* Previous experience in continuous integration/testing/delivery is a big plus.
* The opportunity to develop a state of the art automated integration/test/delivery system for embedded products;
* Competitive salaries (based on performance) & benefits;
* Professional training programs;
* Excellent career opportunities both in technical and managerial areas;
* Work flexibility (mobile work, sabbaticals);
* Project based travel opportunities;
* Medical care services, meal tickets, sport activities;
* Relocation package for non-Timisoara residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.