Software Developer for Dynamic Linux Platforms @ CVAM TSR
With sales of €44 billion in 2017, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 240,000 employees in 61 countries. Information management in and beyond the vehicle is at the very heart of the Interior division. The product portfolio for different types of vehicles includes: instrument clusters, multifunctional and head-up displays, control units, access control and tire-information systems, radios, infotainment systems, input devices, control panels, climate control units, software, cockpits as well as services and solutions for telematics and Intelligent Transportation Systems. The Interior division employs more than 46,000 people worldwide and generated sales of €9.3 billion in 2017.
* We are looking for a talented and passionate Software Developer to help us further develop our Linux-based platform.
* The Dynamic Ecosystem is a Base Software (BSW) group of I CVAM, specializing in developing a Linux-based embedded platform meant to power computationally intensive products in the Commercial Vehicles Market. We integrate technologies like GNSS, Bluetooth, GSM, WLAN and touch screens to enable the development of industry specific products like automatic highway tolling, predictive cruise control, multimedia and connectivity systems.
* If you are a big fan of technology and want to be part of the development of modern embedded software products, you will love to be part of our team!
* Experience in object oriented programming languages (C++ is a plus);
* Desire to be challenged, to learn and improve;
* Linux experience is a plus;
* Basic knowledge of embedded systems is a plus;
* Team player.
* The opportunity to take part in the development of a modern software platform;
* Competitive salaries (based on performance) & benefits;
* Professional training programs and certifications;
* Excellent career opportunities in both technical and managerial areas;
* Work flexibility (remote work, sabbaticals);
* Project based travel opportunities;
* Medical care services, meal tickets, sport activities;
* Relocation package for non-Timisoara residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.