Production Scheduler-Manufacturing TSR
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Continental active.
Vezi toate job-urile Production Scheduler-Manufacturing TSR active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Productie active pe Hipo.ro
With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Interior division bundles all activities that are dealing with information management in and beyond vehicles, i.e. the presentation, exchange, and administration of information. Our vision "Always On" understands the networked vehicle of the future as a partner that supports the vehicle occupants with user-friendly, comfortable and intelligent solutions. These come from the fields of connectivity, human-machine interface, and systems integration.
▪ Performing all tasks directly involved in preparation for production, taking account of the order situation, production capacities, stock levels, production backlogs, delivery backlogs, procurement situations and personnel resources, in order to create the conditions for an optimum production sequence;
▪ Provision of the necessary production documentation and data for each production order;
▪ Calling down materials, assistance and operating resources, in order to ensure that the material requirements to begin the order are in place at the optimum time;
▪ Recording or monitoring completion reports, in order to map the current production status in the system;
▪ Actively contributing to cooperation with all others involved and with interface partners and forwarding all relevant information, in order to keep themselves and others informed and create an optimum logistics chain;
▪ Work on coordinating material movements between production units, in order to ensure an optimum production run;
▪ Support for finished and semifinished goods and monitoring of KANBAN control cycles.
▪ University degree. Experience in logistics or in related functional areas;
▪ Quality oriented;
▪ Microsoft Office knowledge (Excel, Word);
▪ SAP knowledge;
▪ English skills mandatory;
▪ Communication skills.
▪ Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
▪ Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
▪ Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
▪ Professional Development Opportunities;
▪ International Work Environment;
▪ Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.