IT Service Release Manager with German (Workplace Services)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Allianz Technology SE Munchen Sucursala Bucuresti active
View all jobs IT Service Release Manager with German (Workplace Services) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE Munchen Sucursala Bucuresti is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group.Requirements
At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group .
Allianz Technology in Romania is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: human resources, financial, actuary and IT support to the Allianz Group.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
The department Workplace Services (WPS) is responsible for operation of the workplace services within Allianz Group.
This includes notebooks, thin clients, virtual clients (VDI, RDS), mobile devices, desktop file service, printers, service desk and field service.
• Degree in IT (business informatics), economics or comparable experience
• Practical experience in complex IT environments for almost 3 years
• Strictly process oriented working (Opex Blue Belt Certificate)
• Knowledge about DevOps und Continuous Deployment
• Good knowledge with SLA / Performance Management & Reporting System
• ITIL V3 Foundation certification
• High flexibility, team skills, reliability, resilience and organizational talent
• Ability to work under pressure while providing high qualitative results and ability to solve problems independently
• Fluent business English spoken and written (category B2 - C1)
• Good German skills (category B2)
• Analytical, conceptual and structured way of working
• Independent working style
• Self-motivated personality;
• Accurate, reliable;
• Quick perception;
• Good organizational skills;
• Team working skills in intercultural environment;
• Well-developed interpersonal skills.
• Experience with working in international teams preferred
• Experience in working with dislocated teams in a global, multicultural environment
• Identify stakeholder requirements, advice and support on release related issues and needs
• Central contact for release management related questions of the department and Interface to the Allianz OEs
• Maintain and improve processes and the corresponding tool landscape
• Central documentation of the quality related tasks
• Act as an escalation point for responsible services
• Arbitration for quality related tasks
o Health and Well-being:
• Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
• Weekly Fruit Day;
• World-Class Gym Discounts.
o Personal and professional development:
• Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
• German Language Courses for any level;
• All you can read with Bookster!
o Extra Perks:
• Work from Home Option available;
• Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
• Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
o Attractive compensation package:
• Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & incentives performance-related bonus scheme;
• Meal and Gift Tickets.