- Coordinates the team’s activity and ensures that the workload is equally and fairly distributed.
- Plans and organises the team’s workload according to sales forecast and relevant information from Genie.
- Monitors the quality of the quotations created and ensures the team is reaching deadlines.
- Builds and maintains good working relationships with the designated sales offices in order to be up to date regarding newest trends and products on the market.
- Analyses, monitors and evaluates the team’s performance and takes actions in order for them to reach their full potential, also making sure all specific processes and procedures are followed.
- To be permanently updated with all the specifications of the assigned market and client profiles so clear instructions can be given to the staff.
- Recommends cost savings where applicable.
- Proposes new solutions to improve team’s performance.
- Sets the individual performance objectives for the subordinated team members.
- Issues various internal reports or upon the direct manager’s request.
- Organises recurrent team and one-to-one meetings.
- Takes part in the recruitment process for the new team members.
- Identifies training and development needs.
- Develops the team members.
Knowledge, skills and experience:
- Leadership abilities: supervising, recruiting, monitoring and evaluating subordinated teams;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Planning and organising skills;
- Customer and market oriented approach;
- Crisis management skills;
- Result oriented attitude;
- High attention to details;
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to changes;
- Driven to succeed with a professional "can do" attitude and work-ethic;
- Open and friendly personality;
- Advanced knowledge of English;
- Professional usage of MS Office.