Industrial Engineer (Tire)
Concernul Continental AG este unul dintre furnizorii de top ai industriei auto din lume. În calitate de furnizor de sisteme de frânare, sisteme și componente pentru trenuri de rulare și sasiuri, instrumente, soluții de informare și divertisment, electronică auto, pneuri și produse tehnice din elastomeri, Continental contribuie în mod constant la un plus de siguranță în trafic și la protecția climei la nivel global. De asemenea, Continental este un partener în comunicarea auto interconectată.
With sales of €40.5 billion in 2016, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 230,000 employees in 56 countries. The Tire Division currently has 24 production and development locations worldwide. While the Continental premium tire brand is clearly focused on leading safety performance, the broad brand portfolio and product range offer solutions for most of the market segments. Continuous investments in R&D make a major contribution to cost-effective and ecologically efficient mobility.
* Elaborates the capacity and headcount planning based on production planning;
* Creates layout for new machines with respect to efficiency, material flow, and quality;
* Identifies and implements layout changes to achieve continuous improvement in efficiency increase, losses and cost reduction, quality improvement;
* Measures, defines and regularly updates the standard times for all processes and positions;
* Maintains all other IE information updated (job description, job evaluation, work instruction and procedures etc.);
* Performs an analysis of the data in order to propose actions to reach the defined targets;
* Creates and maintains other reports;
* Follows and reports the productive and unproductive time of the equipments;
* Identifies, proposes and implements actions and projects in cooperation with Production and all support departments to increase efficiency of equipments and processes, reducing losses, costs and improving quality;
* Leads projects, defined and agreed with the superior;
* Implements Lean principles, methods and tools in area of responsibility.
* Proven experience implementing lean principles, tools and methods;
* Technical University degree;
* Project management and process optimization knowledge represents a plus;
* Previous work experience in manufacturing industry represents a plus;
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel - advanced level);
* English language skills, at least intermediate level;
* Results oriented person, with focus on quality;
* Problem solving abilities and innovative approach.
What we offer
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance);
* Health & Wellness Benefits (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* Flexible Working Schedule and Work from Home;
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.