IT Consultant Support
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Allianz Technology SE Munchen Sucursala Bucuresti active
View all jobs IT Consultant Support active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group .
Allianz Technology in Romania is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: human resources, financial, actuary and IT support to the Allianz Group.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
- Integral part of the end to end customer relation;
- Challenge and track delivery units and provider to deliver Services within agreed SLAs;
- Establish automated process for tracking service requests;
- Escalate delivery delays to provider and management;
- Proactively inform customer on delivery dates;
- Gather data about delivery progress and produce reports;
- Handling end to end decommission process for Servers;
- Ensure that services are charged correctly and in time;
- Create the necessary documentation for the handled processes;
- Service Ordering and consultancy for the customers;
- Processing requirements for example: server builds, server decommissioning, memory extensions etc.
- At least 1 year experience in a similar role;
- University Degree (preferably Computer Science, Computer Information Management) or equivalent career experience;
- Fluent English written and spoken;
- Good basic knowledge of the usage of server and storage products (. Linux, Windows, SAN, NAS, JBoss, Websphere, DB2, Oracle, Ms-SQL etc.);
- Basic knowledge or familiar with middleware (. JBoss, Websphere) and database (. Oracle, DB2, MS-SQL) services;
- Good technical knowledge of IT infrastructure technologies and topologies including related security technologies;
- IT Project Management knowledge;
- Knowledge of MS Office (PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, SharePoint);
- Ability to analyze and present information;
- Willingness to travel for approximately 25% of working time.
- Self-motivated & proactive personality;
- Accurate, reliable and independent way of working;
- Quick perception;
- Good communication & organizational skills;
- Customer and service oriented;
- Strong social, analytical and conflict management skills;
- Team working skills in intercultural environment.
Health and Well-being:
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
Personal and professional development:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & incentives performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.