Debug Coordinator - Electronics Manufacturing Timisoara
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Continental active.
Vezi toate job-urile Debug Coordinator - Electronics Manufacturing Timisoara active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Productie active pe Hipo.ro
With sales of €40.5 billion in 2016, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 230,000 employees in 56 countries. The Chassis & Safety division develops and produces integrated active and passive driving safety technologies as well as products that support vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensorics as well as electronic air suspension systems all the way to windscreen washer systems and headlight cleaning nozzles. The focus lies on a high level of system competence and the networking of individual components. Thus products and system functions are developed along the SensePlanAct chain of effects. They form the foundation for automated driving. Chassis & Safety employs more than 43,000 people worldwide and generated sales of approximately €9.0 billion in 2016.
For our departments in production, we search for a passionate and experienced debug coordinator eager to lead our team.
* Participate in defining objectives and strategies for team;
* Define individual targets for the team members;
* Management and supervision team, assigning tasks in accordance with process requirements, timeframe and quality requirements;
* Active participation in defining and improving processes, methods, technologies and tools used by the team;
* Planning and introduction of analysis procedure and/or analysis equipment;
* Support in production for continuous improvement;
* Reports and analyse of the reports;
* Administration of the daily incidents; coordination of internal corrective actions.
* Responsible for detailed root cause analysis of the incidents;
* Responsible for maintaining the analysis station in a proper functional condition;
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* Technical university degree (Electronics, Telecommunication)
* Knowledge of specific manufacturing and test processes
* Knowledge of specific quality methods
* Knowledge in handling and administration of analysis equipment
* Knowledge in testing methods
* Knowledge about products functionality, schematics and PTS interpretation
* Experience in team leading is a plus
* Experience in project management is a plus
* Good English knowledge
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.