Maintenance&Monitoring Technical Lead ADAS TSR
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Maintenance&Monitoring Technical Lead ADAS TSR active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
With sales of €40.5 billion in 2016, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 230,000 employees in 56 countries. The Chassis & Safety division develops and produces integrated active and passive driving safety technologies as well as products that support vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensorics as well as electronic air suspension systems all the way to windscreen washer systems and headlight cleaning nozzles. The focus lies on a high level of system competence and the networking of individual components. Thus products and system functions are developed along the SensePlanAct chain of effects. They form the foundation for automated driving. Chassis & Safety employs more than 43,000 people worldwide and generated sales of approximately €9.0 billion in 2016.
For our worldwide team „Software Engineering Tools", we are looking for a Maintenance & Monitoring Technical Lead for Continuous Integration in our Timisoara location. Tasks & Responsibilities:
* Coordinating the distributed Maintenance & Monitoring team in three Continental locations distributed worldwide;
* Setting up Jenkins Jobs;
* Tracking the Jenkins Jobs;
* Maintaining Jenkins Jobs;
* Planning development tasks for the Maintenance & Monitoring team;
* Doing own development for automated solutions for metrics, KPIs and recovery solutions;
* Preparing & Conducting Trainings;
* Preparing input for self learning videos;
* Preparing self learning material.
* Experience with Jenkins and Continuous Integration processes of at least 2 years;
* Very good English knowledge;
* Very good SW development process knowledge;
* Knowledge and experience with SW versioning systems;
* System administration knowledge: Windows OS, batch scripts, commands, file system.
* Programming languages knowledge, preferably python;
* Ability to manage small-medium teams;
* Very good planning and organizing skills;
* Good human relations skills;
* Good teaching skills, ability to perform knowledge transfer both verbally and in written materials;
* Presentation skills in order to conduct trainings. Nice To Have:
* Experience in a cross-cultural work environment;
* Knowledge of the HPSM-Tool.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.