Hardware Design for 48V platform products - P TR TSR
Concernul Continental AG este unul dintre furnizorii de top ai industriei auto din lume. În calitate de furnizor de sisteme de frânare, sisteme și componente pentru trenuri de rulare și sasiuri, instrumente, soluții de informare și divertisment, electronică auto, pneuri și produse tehnice din elastomeri, Continental contribuie în mod constant la un plus de siguranță în trafic și la protecția climei la nivel global. De asemenea, Continental este un partener în comunicarea auto interconectată.
With sales of €40.5 billion in 2016, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 230,000 employees in 56 countries. In the Powertrain Division we integrate innovative and efﬁcient powertrain system solutions from today and tomorrow for vehicles of all categories. Within the vision of Clean Power, our products make driving not only more affordable and environmentally friendly, but also more comfortable and enjoyable. We offer our customers a comprehensive selection of products ranging from gasoline and diesel injection systems, turbochargers, engine management and transmission control systems to sensors and actuators. Exhaust aftertreatment, fuel supply systems as well as systems and components for hybrid and electric drives complete our portfolio. There are two main impulses for the advancement of drive technologies: Firstly, active climate protection, in particular the reduction of CO2 emissions and exhaust gases. And secondly, the increasing need for individual mobility, which results in various requirements for vehicles and drive systems. The Powertrain Division has more than 35,400 employees working at 54 locations in 19 countries.
Have you heard about 48V battery powered automobiles? Maybe not … This is because at Continental Automotive Transmission team we are just developing these technologies. The applications possibilities are virtually limitless from 48V eco drive systems, light vehicles, belt starter generators, high power oil pumps, ebike to e-compressors. The development of these new exciting 48V powered platform technologies for Powertrain Transmission products is done in Timisoara in collaboration with an international team. Are you up for the challenge? Join our platform development team, be part of our 48V future.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* University degree e.g. Electronics, Automation, Telecommunications etc.
* Good electronics knowledge;
* Knowledge of analog and digital circuit design techniques;
* Knowledge of using measurement equipments and design tools;
* Knowledge of Brushless DC motors operation and control electronics;
* Knowledge of ZUKEN, P-Spice, Saber or similar tools is appreciated;
* Fluency in English;
* Soft skills: result orientation, good communication skills, ability to analyze and organize, team player.
What we will offer you:
* Motivating job contributing to advance automotive technology
* Work with the state-of-the-art equipment and technology
* Working in a young and dynamic team
* International working environment
* Project based international traveling opportunity
* Private Health and dental insurance
* Sport facilities
* Relocation package for non-Timisoara residents
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Have you heard about 48V battery powered automobiles?