Senior Front end Developer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile KEPLER-ROMINFO SA active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior Front end Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Kepler-Rominfo is a leading Romanian company with multinational presence, providing IT services and solutions to both local and international customers for more than 20 years. Covering a wide range of industries and business verticals and having +1000 completed projects for clients in over 30 countries, Kepler-Rominfo is a sought provider for nearshore and offshore software development, consultancy for top technologies.
As of the end of 2016, Kepler-Rominfo has become part of the Alten Group - the European leader in engineering and technology consulting.
We are proud to be here and we invite you to join us!.
• Graduate of Computer Science/ Cybernetics/ Information Technology;
• At least 5 years of experience in front-end development;
• Ability to work both independently and in (collocated) team environment;
• Advanced English speaking and writing abilities;
• Availability to travel abroad at least 25% of the time.
• To work as a senior member in the software development team;
• To develop user-facing features according to functional and technical specification, following specific guidelines and methodology;
• To document and write maintainable code, to build reusable components and libraries;
• To ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs;
• To investigate and identify technical and functional errors, bugs, bottlenecks and generate the proper solutions to address these issues;
• To optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability;
• To give input for technical decisions and coordinate with the other programmers, designers, architects to develop the specified functionalities;
• To work across the full software development lifecycle.
• Strong analysis, design, development and testing experience;
• Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3;
• Strong knowledge and understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms such as SASS and LESS;
• Good knowledge of image authoring tools (Gimp);
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them;
• Strong understanding of code versioning tools (GIT).
• Familiar with collaboration tools like Atlassian JIRA and Atlassian Confluence;
• Good understanding of SEO principles;
• Knowledge and experience working with Jest for front-end unit testing.