Senior Front end Developer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile ALTEN KEPLER - IT DIVISION active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior Front end Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
ALTEN Group, a worldwide leader in engineering & technology consulting, has a strong commitment to invest in Romania. Its employees have the skills and capabilities to cover the whole development cycle and to offer a wide choice of service levels, from technology consulting to complete projects outsourcing.
ALTEN Group has reached 1000 consultants in Romania that work on ambitious projects from offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Sibiu, Cluj-Napoca, Iasi, Craiova, Pitesti.
ALTEN Romania comprises 2 divisions specialized on its core capabilities: ENGINEERING and IT. These two divisions are: ALTEN TECHNO and ALTEN KEPLER, working as an agile organization.
ALTEN KEPLER division serves clients both locally and internationally from the fields of telecommunications, banking, automotive, aeronautics, insurances, the pharmaceutical industry and retail.
• Graduate of Computer Science/ Cybernetics/ Information Technology;
• At least 5 years of experience in front-end development;
• Ability to work both independently and in (collocated) team environment;
• Advanced English speaking and writing abilities;
• Availability to travel abroad at least 25% of the time.
• To work as a senior member in the software development team;
• To develop user-facing features according to functional and technical specification, following specific guidelines and methodology;
• To document and write maintainable code, to build reusable components and libraries;
• To ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs;
• To investigate and identify technical and functional errors, bugs, bottlenecks and generate the proper solutions to address these issues;
• To optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability;
• To give input for technical decisions and coordinate with the other programmers, designers, architects to develop the specified functionalities;
• To work across the full software development lifecycle.
• Strong analysis, design, development and testing experience;
• Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3;
• Strong knowledge and understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms such as SASS and LESS;
• Good knowledge of image authoring tools (Gimp);
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them;
• Strong understanding of code versioning tools (GIT).
• Familiar with collaboration tools like Atlassian JIRA and Atlassian Confluence;
• Good understanding of SEO principles;
• Knowledge and experience working with Jest for front-end unit testing.