Proposal Engineer (HVAC BMS)
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macro trends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 122,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.Cerinte
3 years professional experience on Solutions Designs, Technical Commercial Proposals for HVAC Mechanical or Electrical disciplines.
• Technical degree in any of Buildings Installations, Energy, Electrical, Electronics,
Automation, Computer Science or related.
• Proficiency in English and any of French, German or Italian languages.
• HVAC Automation and BMS awareness.
• Expertize to translate technical solutions into detailed cost elements.
• Proficiency with Excel.
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to establish and foster relationships between various internal customers.
• Develop solution designs and cost effective professional estimates and identify explicit proposal inclusions and risk analysis to be prepared.
• Accurate and timely estimates which include scope, material and labor effort by skilled discipline.
• Obtain vendor quotes for all supplies and sub-contracted work. Work with the different organizations to solicit bids from sub-contractors. Assist in finding potential strategic partners to reduce costs and increase efficiencies.
• Provides recommendations of alternative solutions.
• Supports sales professionals, bid managers and customers during the technical requirement definition and solution development sales process steps.
• Maintain product knowledge and technical skills to current standards and portfolio.
We are offering:
Competitive salary and an attractive benefits package
Extensive training programs
Career growth opportunities
Experienced leaders to support your professional development
Dynamic and international work environment