Integrations Developer - IT CE TSR
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Integrations Developer - IT CE TSR active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Automotive Group with its three divisions Chassis & Safety (sales of approx. €8.4 billion in 2015, roughly 40.000 employees), Powertrain (sales of approx. €7.1 billion in 2015, roughly 35,400 employees) and Interior (sales of approx. €8.2 billion in 2015, roughly 40,500 employees) achieved sales of approximately €23.7 billion in 2015. The Automotive Group is present in more than 170 locations worldwide. As a partner to the automotive and commercial vehicle industry, it develops and produces innovative products and systems for a modern automotive future in which cars provide individual mobility and driving pleasure consistent with driving safety, environmental responsibility, and cost-efficiency.
As a senior developer, you have to act as an expert on our integration platform based on BPEL standard and SOA philosophy. We are using this technology to integrate our internal ERP systems or other systems like change management, requirements management etc. Job Description
* Operates changes in case of migrations and updates
* Collaborate for the requirements elicitation as a technical consultant
* Design and implement the most efficient solution based on SOA philosophy
* Implement business scenarios
* Design and implement applications
* University level background
* Good Java/.NET knowledge
* Good knowledge in Web Services implementation
* Good English command and communication skills, being able to work efficiently in an international team
* Well organized person, tenacious, attentive to details, methodic, rigorous
* Operating system knowledge (Linux and Windows) Other:
* Previous experience with Configuration / Change Management systems (e.g Jira, Bugzilla)
* Knowledge of BPEL standard
* Experience with workflow modeling tools (BizTalk, MS WCF, IBM WebSphare MQ Workflow, Oracle JDeveloper and SOA Suite)
Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.) Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area) Stability International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities Relocation Package for non-Timisoara/Iasi Residents
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.