Senior Back-end Developer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile AGYS active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior Back-end Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Arhitectura - Design - Proiectare active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
AGYS is a Swiss registered company with development center in Bucharest that has spent 14 years as a globally recognized leader in the design, implementation and support of high value, cross sector, process automation solutions and a blockchain-ready company.
AGYS clients’ solutions have been deployed in 14 countries in Europe, Australia and North America and across industries such as Oil and Gas, Aviation, Energy and the Commercial and Consumer banking sectors. The company has been awarded on numerous occasions for its solutions by organizations in both the JAVA and .Net space and named by IBM as one of their most innovative global solutions partners.
We are driven people!
Not just in the running and growing of a business, but through the relentless pursuit of innovation in our chosen market space. Our drive led us to the development of a new generation of applications for the banking industry, that we named BankConnect. Our maturation as a company resulted from the development of a low code platform, before the term was even coined; going by the name of BlueFabric
We are enthusiastic people!
About what? Well, many things. Yet none more than the potential of blockchain technology; delivering decentralization, transparency and trust and with it, the potential for revolutionizing the way global business’ transact. Yet enthusiasm, or for that matter, ideas, mean little without action. That’s why we pushed ahead and in 2018 we launched a smart contract development platform designed to rapidly accelerate the development of smart contracts and therefore, liberate the development of blockchain applications themselves. One that we now call SmartFabric.
For more info, visit us at www.agys.ch
• 5+ years of experience working in JAVA web applications development;
• 3+ years of experience working with databases ( DB2, Microsoft SQL, Oracle);
• Experience in working with application servers (WebSphere Application Server preferred);
• Version control systems (SVN/GIT) and bug tracking software (Jira);
• Familiar with EJB 3.1, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, JMS and Hibernate;
• Experience with IBM BPM, Jasper Reporting is a plus;
• Fluency in English both spoken and written.
Create the technology future of online classifieds in a scalable, clean way. Improve our applications and APIs to become better each day. Ensure code quality and maintainability by improving build and test systems. Be an interface between Product Management, Design, Business and Customers Drive your own ideas for code and process improvement and achieve the next level together with the team be involved in the whole development lifecycle from architecture to QA and deployment;
• Excellent programming skills in Java and the Spring Framework;
• Strong know-how in object-oriented design;
• Get up to speed with new systems and concepts easily;
• Believer in team work and a DevOps mindset;
• Experience with Continuous Delivery, Jenkins-based build pipelines, Git and Maven;
• Know-how in manual testing and test automation (JUnit, Selenium, REST-assured);
• Experience with RDBMS and/or NoSQL (e.g. MongoDB, Riak, MySQL);
• Experience with search platforms (e.g. Solr, Elastic Search);
• Understanding of data warehouse systems (Hive, Hadoop);
• Knowledge about operations management tools (e.g. Puppet, Chef, Nagios/Icinga);
• Passion for beautiful, test-driven code and an eye for simplicity and pragmatism.