Senior Back-end Developer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile AGYS active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior Back-end Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Arhitectura - Design - Proiectare active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
AGYS is a Swiss registered company with development center in Bucharest that has spent 14 years as a globally recognized leader in the design, implementation and support of process automation solutions.
AGYS clients’ solutions have been deployed in 14 countries in Europe, Australia and North America and across industries such as Oil and Gas, Aviation, Energy and the Commercial and Consumer banking sectors. The company has been awarded on numerous occasions for its solutions by organizations in both the JAVA and .Net space and named by IBM as one of their most innovative global solutions partners.
AGYS’s packaged and easy to tailor solutions for on premise and SaaS offerings for Cloud offering consists in:
BankConnect™ , a product suite of banking solutions that focus primarily in the areas of: New Customer Engagement and Onboarding, Credit Instrument Origination and Issuance, Integrated Risk Management, Compliance Assurance. BankConnect™ is a product family, designed to help client companies compete for and better retain the new generation of banking customer, expedite and reduce risk associated with daily onboarding and product transacting and ensure compliant activities throughout.
BlueFabric™, a low-code process development platform, running on IBM BPM in the Cloud, that delivers an innovative line of business platform for easily designing and rolling out volume back office business processes in a highly cost effective manner.
For more info, visit us at www.agys.ch; www.bank-connect.ch and www.bluefabric.ch.
• 5+ years of experience working in JAVA web applications development;
• 3+ years of experience working with databases ( DB2, Microsoft SQL, Oracle);
• Experience in working with application servers (WebSphere Application Server preferred);
• Version control systems (SVN/GIT) and bug tracking software (Jira);
• Familiar with EJB 3.1, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, JMS and Hibernate;
• Experience with IBM BPM, Jasper Reporting is a plus;
• Fluency in English both spoken and written.
Create the technology future of online classifieds in a scalable, clean way. Improve our applications and APIs to become better each day. Ensure code quality and maintainability by improving build and test systems. Be an interface between Product Management, Design, Business and Customers Drive your own ideas for code and process improvement and achieve the next level together with the team be involved in the whole development lifecycle from architecture to QA and deployment;
• Excellent programming skills in Java and the Spring Framework;
• Strong know-how in object-oriented design;
• Get up to speed with new systems and concepts easily;
• Believer in team work and a DevOps mindset;
• Experience with Continuous Delivery, Jenkins-based build pipelines, Git and Maven;
• Know-how in manual testing and test automation (JUnit, Selenium, REST-assured);
• Experience with RDBMS and/or NoSQL (e.g. MongoDB, Riak, MySQL);
• Experience with search platforms (e.g. Solr, Elastic Search);
• Understanding of data warehouse systems (Hive, Hadoop);
• Knowledge about operations management tools (e.g. Puppet, Chef, Nagios/Icinga);
• Passion for beautiful, test-driven code and an eye for simplicity and pragmatism.